Rate by dateability--dumb, but fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
Let's say IF they were single and available and you could have your choice of them all...

RATE our guys from 1-most dateable, to 4-least dateable.

#1 Bono! of course :drool:

#2Adam

#3The Edge

#4 (b'c he intimidates me somehow--Larry

1 BonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBonoBono!!!!:D Not only is he delicious but I think he would be the most entertaining on a date.
2. Adam - just seems so incredibly sweet.
3. Larry - seems like a take charge kinda guy.
4. Edge- I don't know.. He's so nice that I feel a little naughty thinging of him "that way".

1. bono- MY GOD! :drool:
2. the Edge- i find myself more and more attracted to him each friday. :hmm:
3. adam- hot
4. larry- never been much of a larry girl

1. Do I even need to say who? :wink:
2/3 Adam and Edge are totally tied here. Edge has always been my #2 guy, he's adorable and intelligent, but Adam has been so damn hot lately and seems to be so sweet.

Don't attack me, but I really have no interest in going out on a date with Larry. :reject:

Great question Bono'ppetit( cool name too) sounds yummy..hehhehe.. I would date Bono 1. He is full of life , love and sytle he is the perfect man!!!!:bow:
2.Adam he seems so cool and sweet and I think he has a very naughty side that I would like to experience first hand:flirt: :flirt:
3. Larry and Edge , I kinda look at them in the big brother kinda way ... they are cute ( Larry's body is super hot!!) but I could not see myself acting like a tart for them...But Bono and Adam - WATCH OUT!!!::crazy:

oops , i sent it too soon
2. adam - he'd be alot of fun, i reckon:dancing: :dancing:
3. bono- he'd keep me laughing
4. edge - he never did anything for me:shrug:

1. Bono (of course...:wink:, he's so sweet, generous, intelligent, compassionate...not to mention H-O-T)
2. Larry (he's so cute, I think he'd be a fun date, if I got past the tough guy exterior)
3. Adam (I think I like Adam more as a friend than a date prospect)
4. Edge (I'm fond of him, but I can't picture myself dating him)

starsgoblue said:
1. Do I even need to say who? :wink:
2/3 Adam and Edge are totally tied here. Edge has always been my #2 guy, he's adorable and intelligent, but Adam has been so damn hot lately and seems to be so sweet.

Don't attack me, but I really have no interest in going out on a date with Larry. :reject:

Stars........are you like in my brain or something!?!:ohmy:

:laugh:

1. Edge - he's just so adorable and intelligent, plus he's got quite the body!! :drool::combust:
2. Bono - He's a total charmer :)
3. Larry - well he's just hot!
4. Adam - He's never really caught my eye :shrug:

this shouldn't be so hard to do
:wink:
1. Bono is always first has been for over a decade - you know the friends episode where they have the list of 5 people that even if you are in a relationship.....(okay so all of u2 has always been on the list :reject:
2. Adam - he's got rhythm :D Plus this tour - wow he's quite the sexy guy right now
3. Edge - he's smart, cute, slightly mysterious, goofy and probably the kind of guy I would more than likely be the most attracted to but the two above have gone the extra mile this tour...
4. larry - okay so I broke down around the Blender picture and thought maybe....but in all honesty I just want to play with his hair and feed the poor thing a sandwhich or something - basically I just want to take care of Larry - maybe a bit of the nightingale syndrom going on here

but again this would be the top four on my list with an extra space for someone non u2 - although Dallas is looking pretty fine these days.......

1. Edge...always is, always will be quite frankly. Smart, adorkable, goofy, semi-shy...aka perfect in my book. I mean A+ perfection.

2. Adam...sometimes he tries to compete with Edge, especially on the Rattle and Hum dvd, he kills me. But in the end, he's number 2. He has a huge adorablity rating and just, gorgeous. Just...and he's so.....sexyyy.

3. Sorry B-man....he's hot, poetic, talented, sexy, etc ,etc, but in the end, he's not my cup of tea. all over the place? i dunno.

4. He intimidates me. A lot. Really, really, really good looking, yes, but the hair on tour? that deducted a million points.

( there is a person on my list between edge and adam though, not in u2, chris martin from coldplay heeee <3)

My list is a little surprising, as I consider myself a Bono girl. But in reality, he would probably drive me crazy. So, his ranking was affected by that.

1. Edge
2. Adam
3. Bono
4. Larry

1. Bono:drool:
2. Bono....oops...uh..Adam
3. Edge
4. Larry

of course I'd only go out with 2,3 and 4 to get to #1:evil:

1. bono - would sound liek quite the interesting date :wink: :wink: ..
2. edge - sucha nice sweet guy, would most definitely make the most memorable conversations :cute:
3. adam - hes so down to earth and so unique but i never found myself to be an adam kinda gal. :shrug:
4. .... larry .... not too interested. hes gorgeous and all, but for some reason i find him intimidating. ever since i heard about him turning the hose on the girls who were all lovestruck about him... :yikes:

U2Girl1978 said:
1. Bono
2. Bono
3. Bono
4. Bono

:|

My thoughts exactly!!....But if I was forced to not choose Bono all 4 times *after I throw a killer tantrum* I would have to say...

1.Bono The obvious #1 and I agree he would be tons of fun! he is extremely GORGEOUS, and absolutley charming!):drool:

2.Edge I thinks there is a playful/goofy side. he has a lot of personality and I know I would have a lot of fun with him:love:

3.Adam I dont know what kind of date we would have but he seems very charming and I know he would surprise me:D

4.Larry I love him, but I dont want to date him!:shrug:

Mmm... I was thinking about it very closely as I was reading all the above posts but...

1 - Definately Bono. Fell in love with him at first sight, and reading stories about how sweet he is really makes me want to experience it for myself. :heart:
2 - Adam... I don't know why. Maybe it's the suspenders pic or maybe it's because he's a cool bass player but he looks to me like he's very suave. A bit quiet but someone who would listen to what I have to say.
3/4 - Edge and Larry... I'm still not sure who should be 3 and who should be 4 but most likely the Edge would take 3. I'd like to date Edge but I'm afraid that he may talk too much about things I have no interest in and bore me to death and Larry... he may be a bit too intimidating for me. His cuteness will make up for it all. :yes:

1) Larry-- can't imagine why so many seem intimidated by him... he's one of the most stand-up, dead-honest, heart of gold persons in this business, or any other. Honestly, his speech at the Grammies, and his email from U2.com, actually made my cry... he cares so much about the fans, and about doing the right thing by everyone-- his looks are (almost) second in my book.
2) Toss up here on out: I'll have to go with Edge... he's so shy (like Larry... and myself) but also has a sly sense of humor, and a sexy bit o' self!
3) Bono... but I'd say yes to a date with him in any order, because it would be a laugh and an adventure no matter what!
4) He's NOT last, and he's looking so hot this tour-- Mr. Clayton, it would be a privilege, and a pleasure, I'm sure.

Wow... just before submitting reply, I realize how silly this post is... but DEFINITELY FUN. Thanks for the laugh, BONO'appetit! I guess this is the (lack) of point, especially after the day I've had!

Back
Top Bottom