RARE newly found photos to share taken by Jesus Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
ok Jesusgirl, you are officially my hero, lol! :bow:

Thank you so much for sharing these old photos with us, it is priceless to see the boys back then through a fans perspective. I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say YES, please post any more that you would like to share!!

Ok, I will post the rest of the JT rehearsal pix some folks have seen before.... Don't ask how I managed to stay clam and take those pix of Bono. I don't know... haha!

March 30, 1987

March311987Bono1.jpg

March311987Bonotalkingwithfans1.jpg

JT20001-01.jpg

March 31, 1987

March311987Adam.jpg

April 2, 1987

Adam just hanging out with everyone having a great time!!!

April21987AdamwithCathyPeterson.jpg

April21987Adamhanginwithfans.jpg

April21987Adam1withfans.jpg

U2Fanatic4ever said:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post them!! :hyper:

We would all :heart: to see them!!! :happy:

These I took at Soundcheck for JT on April 3, 1987 only.

April21987Larry4smoking.jpg

He was signing a banner for some fan who was going to hang it up inside ASU.

April21987Larry5.jpg

April21987Larry3.jpg

April21987Larry2.jpg

My friend Robin took this picture. Larry posing with our friend Amber

April21987LarryMullenJr.jpg

I took this of Adam and Robin and Amber

April21987AdamwmyfriendRobinAmber.jpg

U2jesusgirl you have such great pics you took of u2 with your friends. Are you still in touch with those friends? Because maybe they have pics they took of YOU with the guys :hmm:

yesssss post them!!!!!!!!!!! :corn: I have been reading ur stories in your space and I loveedddd themmm u are the best....those are great memories!!! and u have a great way of telling them!!! :applaud: maybe is stupid but as I was reading I pictured everything u were saying and .....the part where the car burned was fantastic!:wink:

YOU ARE THE BEST :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

bonocomet said:
U2jesusgirl you have such great pics you took of u2 with your friends. Are you still in touch with those friends? Because maybe they have pics they took of YOU with the guys :hmm:

Hi Bonocomet!

I know Robin doesn't have any of me with anyone but the one of me and Adam she took on my camera for me.. I was the main photog with shooting the friends pose with anyone of u2, other than the one Robin took of Amber with Larry.

October tour March 25 1982 Phoenix, AZ
Me and Adam (haha!)

betterofAdamDIon.jpg

Dorenda and Adam

DorendaAdam1982.jpg

This is Robin and Dorenda posing with Bono at the hotel in Phoenix the day after the Unforgettible Fire show. We asked someone if we could come by and say goodbye to them and so we did!!! We watched them get onto the bus and leave to... boohoo! Oh yes, this was the first time we saw the wives with too. Ali was SOOOO young!!!

RobinBonoandourfriendsbehind.jpg

DoendaRobinBono.jpg

Photo_2005_4_9_16_10_59.jpg

Laney_82 said:
yesssss post them!!!!!!!!!!! :corn: I have been reading ur stories in your space and I loveedddd themmm u are the best....those are great memories!!! and u have a great way of telling them!!! :applaud: maybe is stupid but as I was reading I pictured everything u were saying and .....the part where the car burned was fantastic!:wink:

YOU ARE THE BEST :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Laney_82 !!

Can you believe what happened to us????It was so scarry.
I thought we were gonna blow up and die in the car on the freeway. To this day all four of us girls are still friends with each other, with "Amigo" and see each other at the shows. Since 1982.....Robin and I are best friends to this very day.

I'll start getting the other shows on there for you to read soon.

I honestly don't know where you had the restrain from pulling Bono off somewhere by his ponytail :drool: :drool:.

You rock woman, you are the only person I know that has such wonderful tales to tell! and pix too! :bow:

OH that's great that you are all still pals. And at least you have that great pic of you & Adam, very cute! (And a new great pic of you and Bono! - Lucky girl!)

u2jesusgirl said:

Laney_82 !!

I thought we were gonna blow up and die in the car on the freeway. To this day all four of us girls are still friends with each other, with "Amigo" and see each other at the shows. Since 1982.....Robin and I are best friends to this very day.

I cant wait:dancing: :bow: :heart: :D :kiss: :hug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I did a little digging, just based on what I could read of the title and author's name visible on the book, and somehow managed to find it:

http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Mountai...99925?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180409829&sr=1-191

Before we took those pictures I was sitting on the hotel lobby floor infront of his feet listening to him talk about this book. He was discussing it with some other girls that were there asking him about it. So i just sat with him and listened......

Thanks for the link!!!!

...great pics! Brings back lot of early U2 memories - those were the days -

lol - Adam from the October pics looks like Napolean Dynamite!!!

u2jesusgirl said:

Laney_82 !!

I just finished reading PARTII.....OHMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best ...officcciiaalllyyy my heeeeeeeeeerrrooooo:bow: :bow:

ps: I tried to leave a message but I couldnt:huh: I have myspace but I guess is a diff one.!!!
anyway I can leave a message here:wink: :wink:

May I add my thanks to the others' for the awesome pics! :D I look forward to reading the stories on your myspace too :)

It makes me wish I was at least 10 years older and lived somewhere where I could have gone to these tours :wink:

u2jesusgirl said:

Before we took those pictures I was sitting on the hotel lobby floor infront of his feet listening to him talk about this book. He was discussing it with some other girls that were there asking him about it. So i just sat with him and listened......

Thanks for the link!!!!

Do you remember what he said about the book?
How cool!

Laney_82 said:

I just finished reading PARTII.....OHMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best ...officcciiaalllyyy my heeeeeeeeeerrrooooo:bow: :bow:

ps: I tried to leave a message but I couldnt:huh: I have myspace but I guess is a diff one.!!!
anyway I can leave a message here:wink: :wink:

:) :) :)

Bono is your HERO, not me... hee hee!! I really fell for him that trip to L.A......my hero ever since for sure....

THE SHIRT!!!! We died.... I always had hoped now with the internet to find some old picture of him wearing it but still no luck yet. ANYONE who sees and old 1982ish picture of Bono with a black sleeveless tshirt with gold music notes please POST IT!!!

You should be able to do an add request first for myspace. Then be able to write me. I think that is how it works. I made the blog public for now, but may turn it private later. Myspace should be all the same.

Back
Top Bottom