Randomness ......in the form of .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephannv

War Child
at least 200 ft away from Bono at all times!
Dog Snoring!!!!!!!!

:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

I. My dog is snoring

II. A naked guy walked out of the dressing room today

III. My hairstylist said I need a detangler

IV. I got my informative paper on Driving Safety done in under an hour!!!!

I feel that I have included a lil' something for everyone, so please feel free to enjoy my random thoughts......
:wink:

1. How easy is it to switch reels on the Imax screen so it plays Rattle and Hum?

2. ROCK N ROLL LIVETH IN OHIO'S WILD WEDNESDAY NITES!

3. THE RETURN OF SASSY TASSLE:
sassy.gif

dude I got yer randomness right here
I ate Larry's right hand and thigh today. Mm mmm good. I might go for the top of his head soon.
I cleaned my room today! WOO!
I also wore my fro shirt.
And, while cleaning, I found my explanation on the origins of the sentance "the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs" that I wrote like five years ago. I was a weird freshman.

Stories for Boys said:
thanks kristie...very nice.

*waits for mona or fishy to make a comment about ohio*

[color=royal blue]I got nothing against the wild Wednesday nites that Ohio holds fer me![/color]

attachment.php

Kristie said:
I need somewhere to post this ;)
attachment.php

Hey, twin! Do you realize that in less than three weeks, you, me , and Brianne could ALL be in that pic?? By which I mean, we would all be at the Hall of Fame...by which I mean

PARTY TIME!!! EXCELLENT!!! WOOOWOOOWOOOWOOO!!!!
:D :D :D

Other randomness:
- It's DAMN HOT here. And my appartment has no air conditioning. Ugh.
- I'm currently reading The Ground Beneath Her Feet. It's fantastic. I'm ordering you all to read it...NOW!!!
- I work at a publishing house. The other day I had to go into 'the vault' where they keep all the old books we've published and pick out some random ones to use as examples. A sampling of the titles:
+ The Social Organization of Sexuality
+ The Moment of Self-Portraiture in German Renaissance Art
+ A note on Old High German umlaut (this was my personal favorite)
We publish neat books :wink:

[/RAMDOMNESS]

stephannv said:
I. My dog is snoring[/COLOR]:wink:

Isn't that normal? My dog snors as well and sometimes even louder than my dad! :scream:

And to randomness: Today there were American students at my class and they told us about American sports....... :yawn: It was really boring because they told us half an hour what sports there are in the USA - as if nobody would know American Football or Baseball here.... - and after that they leant back and acted as if they weren't there....
But I have a question: Do you know that sports 'cross'? They tried to explain it to us, but I couldn't follow their explanations in the end. It is a mixture of soccer, football and hokey and somehow everything's allowed in that game. :eyebrow:
:mac: But it was funny, because about 90% of my mates didn't understood one single word since they are all German and those Marylanders spoke a mean dialect. :mac:

well I had to put all this randomness SOMEWHERE:

• I had a WILD dream the other night that I was kidnapped by...OJ Simpson. Yep, and spent my entire night dreaming of ways to escape....through dark city streets, climbing up stairways, running under bridges, swimming through ponds, busting through garden parties....what the HELL did I eat before bed time??? :confused:

had a GREAT mail day last Friday, full of U2ey goodness! My order from PushPosters came, woo hoo! I got 3 Pop pins, a funky Bono/Edge Pop tshirt; UTEOTW CD, Farway, so Close CD and best of Peter Murphy CD;

I'm watching the "Scrubs-a-thon" tonight on NBC (the funniest show on TV right now), and at the end of one episode, they played "Halleluia"! :up: Nope, not the Bono OR the Leonard Cohen versions, blargh.

I broke down and bought this month's InStyle mag with *cringe* Slutney on the cover :barf: :no: :scream:, and what little blurb did I find on page 160??? Let's just say...this one's definitely for Mona - her two faves in the same breath:

Blue note: Multiplatinum rockers BONO and Bruce Springsteen are used to the sweet smell of success. But when it comes to the eau de toilette they wear, both prefer something a little spicier. Their choice? Bulgari BLV Pour Homme ($68 for 3.4 oz; at Saks), a bold blend of ginger, cardamom, sandalwood and musk.

Well...the question has been answered...besides Dune, it's BLV! :) :bono:

Last edited:
randomness...

i dreamt that adam threw money at me while i was dancing..and then he, uh, :sexywink: :adam:

and there's a hole in the crotch of my pyjama pants :mad:

Last edited:
My dog died.
I didn't want to start a whole new thread cos people'd be like "oh kristie that sucks" and post me some Adam... which is fine, but dude, I just had one of those yesterday, I don't need another ;)
So, yeah, she was 16 :(
I'm okay but my ma is a wreck.
*finds a picture*
This be Jazz (my brother Neil was holding her)

Attachments

• smallneiljazz.jpg
    smallneiljazz.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom