randomness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoo...here is another random pic:
IM000617.JPG

That's our new pet Edge the Alligator (he's called Edge cause he's near the EDGE of the pool...har har) he is snacking on the Crocodile Hunter. Very random indeed. Oh and more randomness from the Dana front: We went to the Olive Garden today and "I've Got You Under My Skin" with Frank Sinatra and Bono was playing. I sang loud.

DML said:
Whoo...here is another random pic:
IM000617.JPG

That's our new pet Edge the Alligator (he's called Edge cause he's near the EDGE of the pool...har har) he is snacking on the Crocodile Hunter. Very random indeed. Oh and more randomness from the Dana front: We went to the Olive Garden today and "I've Got You Under My Skin" with Frank Sinatra and Bono was playing. I sang loud.

:drool: :drool: :drool: olive garden :drool: :drool: :drool:

tell edgie to spit out the crocidile hunter, and give it to sparky the sharky- he'll eat him!

Jam Jar said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: olive garden :drool: :drool: :drool:

tell edgie to spit out the crocidile hunter, and give it to sparky the sharky- he'll eat him!

Haha...Sparky the Great White Sharky...I forgot to post his pic...how could I have forgotten bout him?

IM000619.JPG

As you can tell I randomly name things after U2...whoo hoo...and I am completely random.

my ma FINALLY settled on a name for the unnamed kitten

Now I can stop pissing her off by calling him Larry... cos his name is Sparky!
YAY SPARKYKITTEN!
*influential*

Jam Jar said:

SPARKY!! where have you been???!?

Sparky The Great White Sharky: I've been floating around in Dana's pool...while I wait for her to come back and visit me...:( I just float here all day long :sad:

DML said:

Ah...so that's why I heard "I've Got You Under My Skin" while I was there...and everyone thought I was strange for hearing random U2...silly family....

Exactly!!

You win.. a complimentary pink lemonade drink next time you visit The Olive Garden.

yummmmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom