Randomess Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okie dokie, randomness abound further:

1. I finished my last paper as a high school student last nite. At a concert. The nite before it was due. However, the paper kicked serious ass and I'm still feeling the succeeding fuzzies.

2. sula lent me her Axtung Beibi Salome CDs and they're rocking my world...I've never heard them like this!

3. I must send out the following memo:

To: Everyone
Re: The greatness of Ali Rose and sula.

Uhm, yeah, aren't they great?

-end-

4. Our teachers are renegotiating their contracts, so their bright idea is to boycot our graduation. If they do, I'm going to be so pissed off.

5. I start my new job at Old Navy on Monday. I'm excited.

6. I found out that I've lost 13.76 lbs since February. Without even trying too!

7. I'm tired. Goodnight.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Daily Randomness!
Excuse me while I do some serious rambling.
Here's my observation for the day. While I may be extremely stressed with exams and all coming shortly, I have noticed that other than that my life is being good to me right now. I've got the first 170 megs of a boy tour concert downloaded (about a fourth). I haven't watched it all yet but Bono's got the hugest frollet thing, it's cute. I'm goin to see my twin... *jumps up and down* and she's gonna show me ZooTV Sydney! YAY! After that is the swing dance and I get to see all my friends that don't go here or are still in high school... then the PLEBA convention... My uncle wants me to house sit for him for a week while he and my aunt are on vacation. This means Kristie gets a house to herself for a week... *alone party* No, he said I could have friends over provided they're female
biggrin.gif
Speaking of, I get the house to meself for three days after I get home from school and I get to play with my cat's new kittens.. *kitty fuzzies* Aaand OH my job is still gonna be there next semester, my boss asked me today if I wanted to come back
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
AAND I have a secret plot that will work in theory but I can't test it til I get home. I'm excited to see if that will work... and it's FRIDAY.
The only thing I'm NOT looking forward to this summer is I've figured out that I have to get a job, cos all this travelling is sucking away pretty much all of my savings.
...okay, I think I'm finished.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Originally posted by Lilly:

2. sula lent me her Axtung Beibi Salome CDs and they're rocking my world...I've never heard them like this!

6. I found out that I've lost 13.76 lbs since February. Without even trying too!

7. I'm tired. Goodnight.

#2-->hmmm...ttb...sounds...interesting
wink.gif

#6-->ahh...life's little joys...

#7-->tired? who sleeps anyway? *somnambulatory*

here's my randomness..(it's scary)

i was shopping for a dress to our senior banquet (prom), and my mom pointed out this periwinkle puffy dress. here's the dialogue

mom: that's pretty
laura: uh..sure...
mom: that would look nice on someone with dark hair...and blue eyes

ok...wanna know the first thing that popped into my head? yeah...BONO IN THAT DRESS! i know...i scare myself too.

*hangs head in shame*

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

I just heard the Daltons for the first time.
biggrin.gif
I've never heard them like that.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom