Random wandering thoughts to fill a bored mind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Ya, basically what the title says...
I'm bored, and I just got a new hamster, and I've been trying to come up with a name for him...and then I've been trying to amuse myself with U2 related names...and then I thought, Self, why don't you see what others who may or may not be as bored as you have to say, and I said, hey self, why not..so..voila...

:huh:

I named my hamster Edge :heart: I had one named Bono but he died. Bono was teh dang sweetest hamster ever to be alive. He WAS Bono... just in hamster form lmao.

Is your hammy a guy?

PS
Edge looks like Edge too... well resembles him... has the facial hair cause he's white with brown hair where a beard thing should go lmao!

Oh yea, Bono died from my stupid cat, cause she ate him. I'm never gettin another cat :madspit:
That cat's gone by the way :( I kinda miss her... oh well... she ate Bono :mad:

Well... you can name him it anyway lol. Bono didn't lok like Bono... only acted like him... but... well... you dont want a hamster actin devilish! :no: Cause then thier evil and mean! ;)

You could name him after one of the albums:

Actung
POP
Zooropa

"Hammy" is so yesterday:laugh: :laugh:

Achtung's a good one! I would say just call him JT (short for joshua tree, obviously) but JT is also short for Justin Timberlick! ICK!

Yes, sorry about the spelling of Achtung. Spent a little too long in the Octagon bar:drunk:

Or you could just name him after one of the songs and use all the initials :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nah, maybe not, don't want to give him a complex.

Call him Nemo and be done with it!

Yes!!!! :lol :

Nah, not really a good name. Imagine calling your dog that and then having to call it in the park? Here MOFO! Come on' MOFO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he he he mofo...

how about Yahweh....don't know what it means but its a cute hamster name:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
How would you pronouce "SYCMIOYO" anyway???
:eyebrow:
Sick-ma-oi-oh

I work at a dog groomers. Every six weeks we have a dog in called Fly. When I first met him, I was more than a little disappointed that he was not wearing giant bulbous shades, and that he, infact, was a she.

Oh well. I still get the song in my head all day :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
If I could, you know I would, if I could, I would, name him MoFo.......
*snicker*

I think you should do something really silly, like name him Sexy Wilderbeest (in honour of Bono of course).

Salome = welcome/peace

It's actually a girl's name (but so long as you don't tell "Hammy Boy" you should be right:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom