Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay so I am feeling very post happy today, prolley cuz I'm finally feeling better .... colds boo....

Anyhoo....

I loveth the new Peanut Butter and Chocolate creme Oreos...so yummy and addicting

My sis is coming to visit for the holiday weekend, and I need to put passwords on my computer, the last time she visited she fooked up my computer big time by downloading some weird messenger program, and I got all sorts of weird creepy IM's from strange creepy people
eek.gif

It's supposed to rain here all weekend, boo, but I do have to work all weekend, so I don't have any holiday plans anyway, so I say let it rain, hehehehe.

I hope there will be pretty new icons to use in the new forum, not that these aren't pretty, but I like a variety......

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

I had a dream last night that I was wearing Bono's blue wrap around shades. *giggle* It was wonderful.

I get my research paper back in English next period. It will make or break my grade!

I only have two more days left of classes! GRAD-U-A-TION!

These jeans are too tight.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

[This message has been edited by madonna's child (edited 05-24-2002).]

I wonder if Bono likes Clear Pepsi.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

I went to see LOTR at the cheap theatre last night ($2!). It reminded me that I love this movie! Oh and that I really like that Viggo guy.
tongue.gif

3345484723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3A54549nu0mrj

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I went to see LOTR at the cheap theatre last night ($2!). It reminded me that I love this movie! Oh and that I really like that Viggo guy.
tongue.gif

hhhmmmmm, I did not know that, I guess you learn something new everyday.

tongue.gif

(note sarcasm)

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

check out my sig!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
I am getting my white Express jeans this afternoon.

Express?! I KNOW you mean Old Navy. We have white jeans!! They're better than Express jeans too.
wink.gif

------------------
Rebel with a cause....and a red car.

I joost finished my last day of high school - YAY! *does Hamish dance*

I made a pretty shirt yesterday.

I wrote "Ramalama, pussycats" in someone's yearbook today.

Vanilla Coke tastes odd.

I want to hurt my Lit teacher. He's so mean...
[storytime]
So, we had the Macbeth Death Test yesterday, and we were supposed to get them back today, it being the last day of classes [insert wild cheering here] and all...
So I'm on my way to another class, and my Lit teacher stops me and, through the words "Macbeth Death Test", pointing at me, and a thumbs down sign, seemed to convey to me that I had indeed sucked boo-tay on said test. For the rest of the day I'se not having a happy day because of above incident...
Then I drag myself into his class...get the test back, and I got...106%!
WTF?! Since when does that deserve a thumbs down?!
icon28.gif
on him!
[/storytime]

I have a rather long post of randomocity.

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

Originally posted by Lilly:
Express?! I KNOW you mean Old Navy. We have white jeans!! They're better than Express jeans too.
wink.gif

Lilly, I didn't know you were of the Old Navy clan?!?!?!?!??!
*happy co-worker dance*

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

YEAH LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!

ellen, i told you all would be well. i have (or should i say had
biggrin.gif
) a diff teacher for lit, and i got 100% on my macbeth death test, without extra credit...yeah luck!!

i got the job i wanted @ target. woo!

i ran about 2.5 miles today...i hate running with all my heart. heart? that reminds me...i HURT!!! stoopid pulled muscle...

i've had far too much caffeine today...i'm bouncing off the walls.

this thread rid me of my hiccups that i've had for hours. thanks!

[/randomness]

My brother's new car says Edge on the side.
I miss AdamKitten. I hope his new home is being good to him
icon9.gif

He crawled into bed with me the last night he was here. Ah, if only the real Adam would follow suit...
Ranger misses AdamKitten too, she keeps running around meowing looking for her lost children.
LarryKitten can get out of his laundry basket now.
I think I will make some mac and cheese.
I have this clip of Adam saying the stereoized quote thing and he looks. SO. CUTE. I've rewound and watched it about a million times now. He also plays with his fro a little. *dies*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

My right (mouse) arm hurts. My computer desk is NOT ergonomic on any level.

My pants are also too small.

*limps away*

wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
I am getting my white Express jeans this afternoon.
smile.gif

and Monday is a holiday. No work.

Woo Hoo!!!

So, like, are you gonna wear them tonight?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Moonie makes note to wear something not-so-boring tonight*

Random thoughts...

*looking for a new job sucks.
*my kite is still sitting behind the seat in my truck.
*I'm still sitting in my jammies and it's 3:38 PM. heh.
*my jammies have frogs on them.
*I made a larry movie.
*I don't want to teach anymore.
*there's going to be a lunar eclipse on sunday night. rock on.
*I miss Disco.
*I watched three X-files episodes last night. Wooo Hooo!
*I'm a foot jiggler. Anybody else a foot jiggler? It keeps me in pace when I type.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
tongue.gif

AHHH!!! now you've reminded me how much i loved legolas!!!

legolas.jpg

ahhh....he aimed straight for my heart with that arrow....

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

ok this is a serious random thought. by that, i mean it is a random thought serious in nature.

i was reading about the thongs from abercrombie in lemonade stand. i have hated that store for years and years. Ask ed, he will verify the accuracy of that statement because his sisters always want clothes from there and i REFUSE.

anyway, as i was reading the damn thread, i was geez!!! this sucks!!! what would bono do?

and then it came to me!! we could make keychain lariats and bumpersticker and all sorts of crap and label it WWBD? and sell it and give the money to good causes!!!!!

what do you think?????

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

Okay, here are some random thoughts and stories running through my head at the moment:

I just remembered this funny story: One warm summer day we had those citronella torches lit and it caught on fire. This is totally something you would see in the movies or something...Me: Ma...Ma...MA!!!!!! Ma: Dana, don't interrupt me *and ma goes on about a wind chime thing* Dana: BUT MA! Ma: DANA! Dana: MA THAT THING IS ON FIRE!!!! Ma: Oh...oh my!

I want to put my Edge hat on and go running and screaming out, in front of my parents coming, that I'm the Edge.

Last night in Blockbuster my mother spotted a movie called On the Edge or something, it had The Edge on it, and my mother said, quite loudly, 'Look Dana, it's The Edge." and I said, "No ma...that's Ice Tea" (I don't know who it really was)

My Harry Potter movie was shipped on Wednesday, a week before it comes out on DVD, I wonder how they can get away with that.

I watched Free Willy the other night. I couldn't help but laugh. Then I realized that the dumb whale got in trouble 3 times because there is three Free Willy movies, how can one whale get in so much trouble? Odd. Michael Jackson is awesome in the first one
eek.gif

Last one: I have these little candy stars that BREAK your teeth when you bite into them, but I still continue to eat them. The red ones are the best.

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Dumb Brother: That bassline sucks.
Dana: *goes off on wild tangent*

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:

*I made a larry movie.
*I'm a foot jiggler. Anybody else a foot jiggler? It keeps me in pace when I type.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

* Larry movie - you just gave me an idea of something fun I might do that will allow me to stay as still as possible. You see, I exercised (walked, really) on Wednesday and yesterday. I had no idea I was so out of shape, my whole body aches, even my nails! While I was there walking I saw 75-80 year olds jogging past me, that was DEPRESSING!

* I'm a foot jiggler too, all the time. I don't even notice until somebody tell me I'm doing it.

------------------
"I'm a rock star. I'm in your hands. Whatever you want to do with me, do it now." - Larry Mullen from B.P. Fallon's book Faraway So Close (and these are the words I want him to say to me when if I meet him someday...)

Originally posted by stephannv:
Lilly, I didn't know you were of the Old Navy clan?!?!?!?!??!
*happy co-worker dance*

*joins, it WAS in the handbook*

yeah, i knew you worked there, you mentioned it once and asked you how many ona's you have. i got 6 in the first three days i worked and haven't gotten one since...that was a month ago and i work like every day.
biggrin.gif
tis ok i'm the mesh queen and i 'kick serious ass at recovery.' gotta love m.o.ds

------------------

Originally posted by flaming june:
* I'm a foot jiggler too, all the time. I don't even notice until somebody tell me I'm doing it.

Yup... I don't even notice it until someone says something or I just figured it out that I had been doing it for a good long while.
biggrin.gif

Larry movies are fun... I made one of those little poses he made where he's crouched down like a frog. heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by On The Edge:
1. My right (mouse) arm hurts. My computer desk is NOT ergonomic on any level.

2. My pants are also too small.

*limps away*

wink.gif

1. My desk = a desktop for the monitor, a drawer which holds me keyboard, and a stool that holds my mouse. How's THAT for ergonomics?

2. Go to Old Navy...this weekend....there...might....be some sales....on pants....maybe.
biggrin.gif
that and we have serious clearance all the time!

------------------

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Larry movies are fun... I made one of those little poses he made where he's crouched down like a frog. heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Ooh...That DOES sound like fun...I have the urge to whip out my Jasc Media Player and make one of those!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

more randomness... I've always got randomness.
I'm not a foot jiggler. I'm sitting here indian style.
Ummm since my frolove got wiped out with my computer I'm trying to find stuff to burn and sned to my twin instead. So I'm just coding like.. everything I can get my hands on. wooo...
Hey twin (either one).. if you see this, let me know how big a file I can email to you, cos I have a present
wink.gif

I downloaded an Adam Clayton Desktop Theme today. *snerk*
I also can't wait to play with the new interference for hours on end
biggrin.gif

My desktop I'm on now is nice, but in my room the monitor's on a little shelf, the keyboard's on top of the computer and I have to squeeze into this little bitty space to see it.
That's all for my randomness...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

my little bro had an appendectomy this am, he is doing well!
poor guy he'd been so worried since it was his first surgery ever!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by daisybean:
Okay so I am feeling very post happy today, prolley cuz I'm finally feeling better .... colds boo....

Suuuuuuuuure....whatever you wanna say!

(((daisy)))

random thought: WHY! why do i go to school?

random thing: next to my computer (or my 'posting machine' as my mother calls it) is a pic of poncho villa and zapata.

other random thing: chair that i shoved into my auto joost cos it was free at a garage sale.

------------------
Anticipation is a liar.

Back
Top Bottom