Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This day in Pop History
biggrin.gif

April 3, 1987
U2 kick off their American tour in Arizona. Remember the line "Charlie Manson stole this song from the Beatles..."? It was said here.

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I'm tired, why aren't I in bed?
I hope I don't forget my umbrella again tomorrow.
Bono singing Hallelujah all sexy and low... *drool*
I had something else to say here but I totally forgot what it is.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

I'm discouraged
frown.gif

This song Hallelujah (the original Leonard Cohen version, twin) is making me cry...

Lots of stuff is really f***ed up in my life

I'm getting depressed and I should really go to bed...

------------------

hippy you can't be as fucked up as I am! Or as fucked up as GrampsMagee. (no offense gramps, but you have the market on fucked-up cornered)
In fact, i right now have beer chilling in my fridge, and am waiting for it so I can get sh!tfaced...oh my, I need AA
well, it is the random thoughts thread.
*crazy beebs rambling about nothing*

Originally posted by hippyactress:
I'm discouraged
frown.gif

This song Hallelujah (the original Leonard Cohen version, twin) is making me cry...

Poor Twin! Keep your chin up! Just like Adam!
wink.gif

Sadly, it seems that for me as well too many things are crashing in at once.

You keep me sane, twin, as do you all.
smile.gif

((((HUGS)))

My random thoughts for today:

I really like Russians
And Ukrainians
I'm 14% Ukrainian!
Why did my waterproof mascara run in the rain?
Why do people think I look like Shirley Manson?
I am NOT photogenic...except for my eyes
Macaroni and cheese...yummy!
BOOM-CHA Dis-co-tech (that's really how it should be spelled you know)

Randomness from Kristie:
1. I don't think I did so well on my exam today. Just cos I'm not sure whether Ardipithecus ramidus, Proconsul, or Sivapithecus had a monkeylike body and an apelike head doesn't mean I should do bad! Dern class.
2. I NEED ROLLING STONE... ADAM *thud*
3. I woke up this morning and my twins had both left me the Sleepy Fro Adampic to wake up to. Unibrain at its finest
wink.gif

4. It hailed today.
5. My boss is on vacation, and now whenever I come in I have to make sure and tell HER boss, so they know I actually showed up. Stupid not trusting people.
6. I would really like it to be May now.

..that's all

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:
3. I woke up this morning and my twins had both left me the Sleepy Fro Adampic to wake up to. Unibrain at its finest
wink.gif

LOL TWIN!!!
biggrin.gif

My random thoughts:

1) I am still wearing my hat, despite the fact that I am indoors.
2) I lost my umbrella.
3) I need a new pair of headphones. One side broke off
frown.gif

4) The Barnes & Noble on my campus sucks. It has to Adam for me
frown.gif

5) WHY IS IT COLD AND RAINY AND SLEETING IN APRIL???
4) If I do not leave for class now, I will most definitely be late. Bye!
smile.gif

I like grilled cheese.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

I'm discouraged
frown.gif

((((((((HUGS HIPPY)))))))) I'm really sorry to hear that you're still having problems in "non-Pleba" land.... (((HUGS AGAIN))) I really hope everything takes a turns for the better Hippy!! ((((A COUPLE MORE HUGS))))

on another note.... I LOVE Leonard!!!! My parents best friend grew up in the same apartment building as Leonard and his parents were friends with Leonard's parents!!!! In good ol' Montreal!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 04-03-2002).]

Ahhh (((hippy)))

anyhoo more randomness

My nose is itchy

It's still raining and it's supposed to turn to snow later today
frown.gif

I think it's really cute that Bono's bottom teeth are crooked.
I spend too much time staring at the mouth threads (evil girls posting such evil things
wink.gif
)

YAY The UCONN Women went undefeated this season.

My Physical Therapist is the spawn of satan.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

*hugs*

Thanks guys! Didn't mean to bring down the thread...but thanks for all the hugs, even though they were virtual, it was like they were real
smile.gif
And getting some sleep helped, I've just been exhausted and that makes everything seem worse, you know?

So anyway...thanks Daisy for making this random again
biggrin.gif

I know this will make some people here smile
wink.gif

333%3A%3A74723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C596639nu0mrj

------------------

Cool! Random thoughts! I needed this.
I haven't been around too much in the last few days cause I've been, er, preoccupied with my ex-boyfriend. Can I just tell y'all that he has the sexiest mouth???? Ok, I guess I did. He reminds me of Bono alot except he has reddish- brown hair. GOD, he has the smirk & swagger, too!!! I am freakin' putty in his hands!!!

This is the Bono that he looks like (hold on to your Bono socks, girls!):

75.jpg

I think I've got it baaaaaaad, girls!

Pantyhose are a conspiracy against women.

How DOES one Wang Chung exactly???

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

I'm discouraged
frown.gif

WELL THEN GO LISTEN TO THE OTHER VERSION!!!
wink.gif

dood... *takes her own advice*
Stuff That's NOT Fucked Up in Hippy's Life:
I'M COMING TO VISIT!
Your roomie loves you!
all us PLEBAns love you!
Adam Loves You! He said so himself, in a roundabout way!
You're my TWIN! *sneds happyvibes*
What you got they can't steal it, no they can't even feel it, twin!
*hugs*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Random Thought.... Why do people drink to take the Edge off? If I had the Edge on me, I don't think that I would want him to get off......

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Random Thought.... Why do people drink to take the Edge off? If I had the Edge on me, I don't think that I would want him to get off......

*innuendo streaks through thread*

biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm glad you're feeling better this morning Hippy.
frown.gif
frown.gif

One of us should post naked Adam every time innuendo streaks. We're still posting that in Pleba right?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Today my sociology teacher told our class that she had no idea why her two children (now 20 and 23, living at HOME with NO JOB!) are so irresponsible with money. Then she condemned those of us who had jobs saying it robbed us of our childhood! Who are you!? THEN she said she got them Cougar's for their Christmas present this year! OMFC!!! Who DOES that?!
mad.gif
.....I wish my parents would get me a car that WORKS nonetheless a friggin cougar....
mad.gif

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

--> My friend sent tme this in an e-mail today:

jesus-the%20freshmaker.jpg

--> Does anyone remember the movie, "The Labyrinth" with David Bowie? I've seen it about a thousand times in my life and just have to take the time to say how much it fecking kicks ass! Sexy Bowie in the purple tights and Rod Stewart-esque hair!!! lol, j/k.... But he is the Goblin King!

labrynth2.jpg

jareth01.jpg

This next pic is from one of the best parts of the movie.. and the best song... "Power of the Babe"...

"You remind me of the babe."
"What babe?"
"The babe with the power."
"What power?"
"The power of voodoo."
"Who do?"
"You do."
"Do what?"
"Remind me of the babe."
jareth07.jpg

Look at those tights!
jareth10.jpg

That's all.... I'm done. No more Labyrinth

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by Lilly:
Today my sociology teacher told our class that she had no idea why her two children (now 20 and 23, living at HOME with NO JOB!) are so irresponsible with money. Then she condemned those of us who had jobs saying it robbed us of our childhood! Who are you!? THEN she said she got them Cougar's for their Christmas present this year! OMFC!!! Who DOES that?!
mad.gif
.....I wish my parents would get me a car that WORKS nonetheless a friggin cougar....
mad.gif

Don't worry, Lilly. Her kids will STILL be living with her when they are 40 & 43, respectively, with NO JOBS!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Can't See...

They forced my entire grade to sit down and watch that movie after we took standardized tests this year. The looks on everyone's faces while they watched David Bowie prance around in those... tights will always be imprinted into my mind.

He wasn't a very nice Goblin King.
<- insane

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

Originally posted by Lilly:
*ahem* Where in 'Sconsin you be? 'Cos we're all in the Cities (I'm more East than the rest of 'em though). Yea, we really should get together....if you're too far, we always have the summer!
biggrin.gif

I'm right on the border. Across the river from Red Wing,MN if you know where that is. It's about an hour away from the cities.

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

Back
Top Bottom