Radio 1 this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucy3011

War Child
Anyone listening?

They have barely shut up about U2, the mini-gig last night, and the night of drinking that followed. It's all pretty funny stuff.
Chris Moyles, Rachel and Aled are broadcasting from the studios now (like Jo did yesterday morning...only without the band there.)
They just went through what they have on their Sky Plus list.
Apparently the boys watch:
Sex and the City (final series)
Charmed (why???)
The O.C. (many episodes)
I Want A Famous Face (one about someone wanting the body of Kate Winslet)
Just Shoot Me
And others I can't remember just now.
Jo Whiley's on soon. I guess she'll have a lot more to say too.
Apparently Bono did something to her during Vertigo last night... I wonder if he bit her!

Re: Re: Radio 1 this morning

bono_man2002 said:

:up:
The only other 'Boys' i know who watch this show :lol:

My stepdad watches it..

Beau2ifulday: Yeah he said some funny stuff... but I'm not going to relay it to you because it won't sound as funny! Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 and you will be able to hear Chris' show in the "Listen again" list.

Oh, and Jo Whiley is on now. She's been saying stuff about it all as well. So switch the radio on. There's over an hour left of her show.

think about it guys...they all have children (well, three of them) so picture the scene of a bored Jordan hanging about the studio waiting for dad so....what's a 15/16 year old gonna be watching....Charmed or The OC.

would also explain why there were toys and a "ladybird pencil case"....for the younger ones

ewen said:
think about it guys...they all have children (well, three of them) so picture the scene of a bored Jordan hanging about the studio waiting for dad so....what's a 15/16 year old gonna be watching....Charmed or The OC.

would also explain why there were toys and a "ladybird pencil case"....for the younger ones

:lol:

yeah, that does make a lot more sense :yes:

I never thought some of it might be to do with the kids... Hmm...

For some reason I can imagine Edge sitting down to watch Charmed, though...

Perhaps that's just me..

Lucy3011 said:
For some reason I can imagine Edge sitting down to watch Charmed, though..

:laugh:

Edge : Oh Cool Charmed is on Guys
Larry : Turn that crap off edge!

:laugh:

Although i did forget something, They are from Dublin...larry may have used a worse word than 'crap' :)

Back
Top Bottom