quick! turn on CNN NOW! BONO"S ON!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also saw this morning on CNN that he would be on Dr. Sanjay Gupta's show Sat & Sunday morning, along with Bill Clinton and someone else. Dr. Gupta's House Call comes on 8:30 am eastern.
I didn't hear anything about him being on tonight. :(
Hope they will still show it this weekend.

sue4u2 said:
I also saw this morning on CNN that he would be on Dr. Sanjay Gupta's show Sat & Sunday morning, along with Bill Clinton and someone else. Dr. Gupta's House Call comes on 8:30 am eastern.
I didn't hear anything about him being on tonight. :(
Hope they will still show it this weekend.

thanks , if he isn't on tonight at least we have sat .

Then I'll watch it here if I don't see it on TV. Thanks for keeping us informed. Anytime I see Bono and TV I think I loose all sense :crazy: :crack:

Ahhh ok thanks! I'm downloading the podcast now. If that's the same thing thats going to be on TV Friday I won't make hubby record it while I'm out of town. :lol:

Just watched it from the link. He DOES look and sound good, love hearing his accent and he's wearing the striped shirt :drool:

THANK YOU JCoster for posting this.
I can't believe i missed this- i happen to think that AC is a hottie in his own way, and i usually check out 360 as i am doing last bits of stuff around my house. But tonite i wasn't by the tv. Oh boy, our man is just adorable. I think he finally is looking older now, but oh so hot. I am not putting him down in ANY way. I LOVE to hear him speak, too. He is always so passionate and articulate. not to mention his voice is just :drool:

sue4u2 said:
This link should take you to the 5 min video.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/05/15/bono.ap/index.html

There's a link in the article that brings up the video screen.

(Bono talks to CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta about Africa, poverty and promises

There is another link that brings you to the download page, but I don't seem to be able to d/l the stuff.

When I go to itunes, the most recent file of Dr Gupta is from May 10th.

Is it still too early to download the podcast??

greety said:

There is another link that brings you to the download page, but I don't seem to be able to d/l the stuff.

When I go to itunes, the most recent file of Dr Gupta is from May 10th.

Is it still too early to download the podcast??
I downloaded it from this page yesterday:
http://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/
It's in the right corner. You can watch part of the interview or download the full version, it's about 20 minutes long and very good!

Bono rules the planet-when you listen to him, how can you not feel inspired-how can you not love him and what he stands for....:heart:
Can you imagine the power that would have been if John Lennon were still here-what a dynamic duo ! :rockon:

last unicorn said:

It's in the right corner. You can watch part of the interview or download the full version, it's about 20 minutes long and very good!

You mean on the right (top, sort of) where there are 2 podcasts.
Well, I was able to watch it, but the itunes does not seem to have the clip with Bono.
Am I missing something??

There are only 3 buttons, to subscribe, to watch and to go to itunes, how did you d/l it?

greety said:

You mean on the right (top, sort of) where there are 2 podcasts.
Well, I was able to watch it, but the itunes does not seem to have the clip with Bono.
Am I missing something??

There are only 3 buttons, to subscribe, to watch and to go to itunes, how did you d/l it?
Strange, because if you follow the link it takes you exactly to the page where it says "featured podcasts" and then the Gupta/Bono bit.
I d/l it by right click save on the "watch" button. It's an 122 mb m4a-file.

last unicorn said:

Strange, because if you follow the link it takes you exactly to the page where it says "featured podcasts" and then the Gupta/Bono bit.
I d/l it by right click save on the "watch" button. It's an 122 mb m4a-file.

Maybe that's the problem, I can't rightclick and download.

oh, wait, my son came to the rescue ;)

I should be downloading now.

Thanks for the help unicorn !!

blm said:
THANK YOU JCoster for posting this.
I can't believe i missed this- i happen to think that AC is a hottie in his own way, and i usually check out 360 as i am doing last bits of stuff around my house. But tonite i wasn't by the tv. Oh boy, our man is just adorable. I think he finally is looking older now, but oh so hot. I am not putting him down in ANY way. I LOVE to hear him speak, too. He is always so passionate and articulate. not to mention his voice is just :drool:

His voice!!! :drool: he could sing, talk, yell I don't care I love his voice. He is getting to look older there is no denying it. I think he is aging beautifully and gracefully. :wink:

I actually thought that he looked quite fresh recently, also in Berlin and Brussels.

Unlike Bob Geldof, who looked really worn out.

Whenever I hear Bono speak I get the impression that he is becoming more and more professional and eloquent. His passion and knowledge is really impressive.

last unicorn said:

Thanks so much for info about the podcast! :up: I downloaded the podcast through my itunes, after the third try!! We've been having a strong winds around here today and on the first two tries the electricity cut off (once while I was making lunch so we had to get the gas burner out! :grumpy: ) but third time lucky!! :D

last unicorn said:
I actually thought that he looked quite fresh recently, also in Berlin and Brussels.

Unlike Bob Geldof, who looked really worn out.

Whenever I hear Bono speak I get the impression that he is becoming more and more professional and eloquent. His passion and knowledge is really impressive.

I so agree. Bono looks great! Watching this makes me so giddy. He looks so excited when he gets into it. And when he gets like that I think he looks younger.... :drool:

So adorable and hot! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom