Quick question about the Music Rising shirts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but since it's mostly ladies I figure this would be ok. Just how small is the size small? I'm going to ask for the shirt for my birthday (not until Nov 5), and me being a small person, sometimes a "small" still is huge on me. (I'm 5'2 90 lbs). Regardless I'm going to get the shirt, I just want to know if I should expect it to actually fit or swallow me. :wave:

I'm pretty sure the Music Rising shirts run in the same sizes as the tour shirts did. Though, I could be wrong. I didn't get a small, haha.

I have a large (hmmmm soooo sooooft :drool: )
I'm 5'8"/ 172 cm tall, and have very broad shoulders... and it fits me nice and loose... I don't like tshirts all tight an' stuff...

Laura, I think the small will definitely be loose on you. The question is how loose and whether or not you can heat dry it until it shrinks to your size.

I wear men's smalls and heat dry them a few times so they're not so shapeless and baggy. I'm 5'7", 140lbs, broad shoulders (which is why I get men's small and not women's medium if there's a difference in style).

Do they make child sizes?

Back
Top Bottom