Quick! Put some clothes on that man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh!! This is much better than the old one!! :drool: JT Bono is so WILD :combust: :censored: SIGHHHHHH!! :love:

Falling Star your mullet Bonos are HOT! I thought you'd use the cosmic shirt!

I want a Live Aid outfit and mullet! Maybe you could draw a long UF mullet over one of the bald dolls since there are 2 of them! Or add an extra mullet in the accessories! :hyper:

Question: How do you get the ones you make to post here? :scratch: If I could I'd post some hot ones!!

Actually I was using the shirt already, but.............:D................while i was posting these I was still playing around with the cosmic one and pants, so I couldn't post it yet. :drool:

I had to save al the accessoires I wanted and then I was copying and pasting them on top of eachother in Corel....maybe there is an easier way, but that's what is working for me. :)

BTW, amay I have this avatar, phuzzie, elaine?? :sexywink: Is your property so allow me to use it. :D

Attachments

• bono_war cosmic.jpg
    bono_war cosmic.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 67
:drool: Nice! I made a cosmic shirt Bono with the other early 80's hairdo, he's cute too! :cute:

I'll try to save one, but I bet I mess up:huh:

daafish said:
Hey Phuzzie! This is pretty cool. What program did you use to do this with? Good art work too!

And I'm sorry but i couldn't resist :tongue:

3375%3A48723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3A47%3E%3B83%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324875%3C%3A445nu0mrj

:lmao: holy cow, I just seriously fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that!!! :lol:

wtf?

How come we're allowed to make posts of naked drawings of Bono, but not talk about Larry's "member" in another thread?

Not saying we shouldn't be allowed to; I think it's perfectly fine, but...

I dunno, doesn't that seem a bit odd? And unfair? :shrug:

daafish said:
Hey Phuzzie! This is pretty cool. What program did you use to do this with? Good art work too!

And I'm sorry but i couldn't resist :tongue:

3375%3A48723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3A47%3E%3B83%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324875%3C%3A445nu0mrj

:shocked: :eek: :ohmy: :lmao: :laugh:

OMC Jim! :shame: naughty, naughty boy!

Re: wtf?

lardencelover said:
How come we're allowed to make posts of naked drawings of Bono, but not talk about Larry's "member" in another thread?

Not saying we shouldn't be allowed to; I think it's perfectly fine, but...

I dunno, doesn't that seem a bit odd? And unfair? :shrug:

Perhaps I can take a stab at it....

Phuzzie's boudoir has been around for over a year - the first version was tried out on us and it was something everyone was aware of. We know that it exists and we know that the dolls are naked. I believe it's different when dressing up dolls than it is to discuss a band member's private parts in detail. I get kinda squirmy when I see posts discussing Larry's "member" because, well, it makes me uncomfortable. Seeing a "paper doll" with his face on it, knowing that it's just a paper doll and is in no way a representation of what he looks like naked in real life does not offend me.

Paper dolls = fantasy.
Band member's members = a bit too close to reality.

I hope this makes sense.

Moonie :D

Elvis has approved the Boudoir.

He doesnt approve of graphic detailed or crude dicussions of the band's private parts.

It's his board :shrug:

I'm sure he'd be happy to explain it to you, you're welcome to contact him at any time.

...OMIGOSH...the charicture of Bono reminds me of a story I read somewhere...in his youth, Bono liked to moon people during high traffic times. Apparently, he did this all the time. Once, as he was pulling up his pant, a lady passerby caught a glimpse of his full frontal and exclaimed: "My word, lookit da size of it, will ya?"

My sentiment exactly...:drool:

But mooning is only the butt, a squirrel shot would be the front, or it was when I was growing up! :lol:

:huh: still having trouble figuring out how to save and post a doll :scream:

Back
Top Bottom