Questions About Bono Looks In Photos - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-20-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:21 AM
Questions About Bono Looks In Photos

Hey, do you guys like when Bono gives peace signs in photos? I totally love it! Do you like when he looks like he's screaming with his mouth open in photos? It made me wonder if U2 would became a heavy medal band! {LOL!} I read at U2.com that The B-Man would feel embarressed to be in photo with someone way taller than him. Did you know that? I don't think he's too short, it could be those platform tall shoes Bono wears! {LOL!} Please put your reponses down on this stuff!

Old 03-20-2004, 01:05 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:21 AM
1, yeah, I absolutely love it when Bono gives the peace sign in pictures. . Any guy who's all about peace and love and all that good stuff is cool in my book. .

2, U2 as a heavy metal band would be...interesting...it'd certainly be a new sound for them, LOL. But I don't see that happening anytime soon, which, personally, is a good thing, I think. I don't mind some heavy metal music, but it'd just be awfully weird hearing it from U2.

3, I don't see how he'd be embarrassed-I've seen pictures of him with people who are a little taller. I know he has some insecurities about his height, though. I don't care how tall he is, anyway, though-he's a cool person, and that's what truly matters. .

Angela

Old 03-20-2004, 07:49 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

1. We all love the peace signs!

2. If they were heavy metal like Led Zeppelin, that would be cool (especially if Bono grew long rock and roll hair ) But I hope they don't go metal as in numetal or rapmetal

3. That is something personal he wouldn't like us to talk about. I don't even think about his height. To tell you the truth, after being a fan since 1983 I never knew his height and never wondered about it, then I get on these message boards and people are always making a big deal out of it and debating it. But I don't think it's nice. He's hot just the way he is.
Old 03-20-2004, 09:35 AM   #4
The Fly

Local Time: 02:21 PM
Yes, I really like those photos too. And as far as Bono's height, he is still taller than me. I'm only 5'4''.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:19 PM   #5
Refugee

Location: calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decemberunderground... as you exhale I breathe in, and sink into the water underground and I'll grow pale without you
taller than me too, I'm 4'10"..

He's not THAT sensitive about it -- he joked about "not usually liking to be photographed with people taller than he is" when appearing in a photo with President Clinton....

Old 03-20-2004, 01:53 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

Well, there was the time that he told the model to fuck off and stomped out of a party because she was telling short man jokes

I really hope this doesn't turn into another height thread. Let's talk about the peace signs!

Old 03-20-2004, 07:00 PM   #7
The Fly

These traits both came about in the 90's. I don't think I've ever seen Bono flash a peace sign or pose with the exaggerated open mouth until the Fly time.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:03 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Yeah, let's stop talking about his height! His height doesn't bother me I just it was shocked to hear Bono say that. Let's talk Bono cute peace signs he makes instead!
Old 03-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I think you, Moonlight Angel and U2 Kitten{Great usernames, by the way} are pretty cool U2 Fans! Hey was ityou U2 Kitten who Bono drew you a cat with the body as a heart?
Old 03-20-2004, 07:26 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
Originally posted by Cute Irish Bono
I think you, Moonlight Angel and U2 Kitten{Great usernames, by the way} are pretty cool U2 Fans!
Aw, thanks ! You're pretty cool, too, as is your username. .

Angela
Old 03-20-2004, 10:38 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 10:21 AM
What started Bono doing the open mouth bit? LOL! I also like seeing the pictures of Bono with cookies as eyes.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:50 AM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by RockNRollDawgie
I also like seeing the pictures of Bono with cookies as eyes.

Angela
Old 03-21-2004, 06:41 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Cute Irish Bono
I think you, Moonlight Angel and U2 Kitten{Great usernames, by the way} are pretty cool U2 Fans! Hey was ityou U2 Kitten who Bono drew you a cat with the body as a heart?
Thanks, you too!

No that wasn't me he made the pic for, it was our PLEBA friend Bonosloveslave! She's going to start her own cat clinic and hang it on her wall!