Questions About Bono Looks In Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, do you guys like when Bono gives peace signs in photos? I totally love it! Do you like when he looks like he's screaming with his mouth open in photos? It made me wonder if U2 would became a heavy medal band! {LOL!} I read at U2.com that The B-Man would feel embarressed to be in photo with someone way taller than him. Did you know that? I don't think he's too short, it could be those platform tall shoes Bono wears! {LOL!} Please put your reponses down on this stuff!

1, yeah, I absolutely love it when Bono gives the peace sign in pictures. :yes:. Any guy who's all about peace and love and all that good stuff is cool in my book. :).

2, U2 as a heavy metal band would be...interesting...it'd certainly be a new sound for them, LOL. But I don't see that happening anytime soon, which, personally, is a good thing, I think. I don't mind some heavy metal music, but it'd just be awfully weird hearing it from U2.

3, I don't see how he'd be embarrassed-I've seen pictures of him with people who are a little taller. I know he has some insecurities about his height, though. I don't care how tall he is, anyway, though-he's a cool person, and that's what truly matters. :).

Angela

1. We all love the peace signs! :love:

2. If they were heavy metal like Led Zeppelin, that would be cool (especially if Bono grew long rock and roll hair :drool: ) But I hope they don't go metal as in numetal or rapmetal :no:

3. That is something personal he wouldn't like us to talk about. :| I don't even think about his height. To tell you the truth, after being a fan since 1983 I never knew his height and never wondered about it, then I get on these message boards and people are always making a big deal out of it and debating it. But I don't think it's nice. He's hot just the way he is. :)

Yes, I really like those photos too. And as far as Bono's height, he is still taller than me. I'm only 5'4''.

Well, there was the time that he told the model to fuck off and stomped out of a party because she was telling short man jokes :|

I really hope this doesn't turn into another height thread. Let's talk about the peace signs! :happy:

bonoabpeace.jpg

2002Bonopeace.jpg

These traits both came about in the 90's. I don't think I've ever seen Bono flash a peace sign or pose with the exaggerated open mouth until the Fly time.

Yeah, let's stop talking about his height! His height doesn't bother me I just it was shocked to hear Bono say that. Let's talk Bono cute peace signs he makes instead!

Last edited:
I think you, Moonlight Angel and U2 Kitten{Great usernames, by the way} are pretty cool U2 Fans! Hey was ityou U2 Kitten who Bono drew you a cat with the body as a heart?

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I think you, Moonlight Angel and U2 Kitten{Great usernames, by the way} are pretty cool U2 Fans! Hey was ityou U2 Kitten who Bono drew you a cat with the body as a heart?

Thanks, you too! ;)

No that wasn't me he made the pic for, it was our PLEBA friend Bonosloveslave! She's going to start her own cat clinic:cute: and hang it on her wall! :)

Back
Top Bottom