Question (silli one)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Ali and Larry's Ann are their high school sweethearts and are their age.

Morleigh is Edge's second wife his first, Aislinn, was his high school sweetheart but she left him:( Morleigh met Edge on the ZOOTV tour, she was a bellydancer. She is in her late 30's.

Susie Smith appears to be 35-40ish

the U2 guys are not cradle robbers, and they are not trophy hunters. Love is what matters to them. I admire them for it.

Morleigh is 40, and I believe Ali is 44 or so, a year younger than Bono is.

I don't understand what you mean by "trophy hunters." I think their wives are goregous as do a lot of other people. :shrug:

I don't understand why this question was posed either.

Edgette said:
Morleigh is 40, and I believe Ali is 44 or so, a year younger than Bono is.

I don't understand what you mean by "trophy hunters." I think their wives are goregous as do a lot of other people. :shrug:

I don't understand why this question was posed either.

Of course they are all pretty, and they love them. By trophy hunters I was talking about guys like Rod Stewart who have to keep marrying all different models and trading them in for another one every few years when they get too old. That isn't love, that's trophy hunting. I don't know why they don't realize that's what they are. U2's guys love their ladies for good and wouldn't think of 'taking a chance on losing love to find romance.'

Their relationships with their wives are what is also so appealing to me: At the MSG show 11/22, when the guys came off the stage Ali was waiting at the entrance of the exit tunnel and when Bono got there they walked away arm and arm it was lovely to see :heart:

Morleigh will be 42 this year, from the what I have read, born in 1964. Ali and Ann were high school best friends, and I think they are the same age as Larry, which would be 44 this year. Don't know about Susie's age.

RocknRollKitty said:
Morleigh is Edge's second wife his first, Aislinn, was his high school sweetheart but she left him:(
No, it was Edge who left her and moved out of their family home. By all (outside) accounts their marriage was already collapsing from both ends by that point, but still it would be wrong to frame it as "she left him".

RocknRollKitty said:

Of course they are all pretty, and they love them. By trophy hunters I was talking about guys like Rod Stewart who have to keep marrying all different models and trading them in for another one every few years when they get too old. That isn't love, that's trophy hunting. I don't know why they don't realize that's what they are. U2's guys love their ladies for good and wouldn't think of 'taking a chance on losing love to find romance.'

Chill. It was only a question of how old they were. No one brought up trophy wives/girlfriends or anything else. Perhaps this is why stuff like this is best not discussed at all. Some people take it way too personal. And it is personal...to the band and their wives/girlfriends.

Back
Top Bottom