Question - Pic of Bono on Teacups @ Disneyland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FitzChivalry

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
At the bottom of the ocean, in the deepest sea
Before I got my Disneyland annual pass, my friend has had one for years. And she got this Disney magazine a while back and inside the magazine was a picture of Bono and Ali on the Teacups.

They were in a purple one. Now there's 2 purple teacups. One is dark purple trim with lavendar fill and the other one is dark purple trim with white fill.

Does anyone either have that picture or just know which teacup Bono and Ali were in?

On Wednesday I sat in the all purple one and tried to feel the spirit of Bono, but all I really felt was dizzy afterward!

If you know, thank you for the answer.

e9599050.jpg

3cc3e552.jpg

FitzChivalry said:
I guess feeling the spirit of Bono should make me dizzy!

"The world turns/ And we get dizzy."
--U2, Gone

Or Last Night on Earth. :wink:

The only thing I can tell you about the Disneyland teacups is, don't ever try to fit four adults into one of them. :yikes:

I wish I could remember which one I was crammed -- uh, sat -- in ... but I can't. :(

It's fun to know he and I were on the same amusement park ride, however. :wink:

jobob said:

The only thing I can tell you about the Disneyland teacups is, don't ever try to fit four adults into one of them. :yikes:

Four adults are pretty easy to fit, actually. Five band geeks plus all their stuff is a different story :wink:

I used to go on all the wildest coasters and rides when I was younger, I loved them! But now I'm like Bonochick... I just can't handle them like I used to. :(

(I've never been brave enough for the teacups though.... spinning is another thing entirely!:huh: )

Those pics are great!! :)

I don't really have a problem with rollercoasters, but things that spin really make me sick... :huh:

(also the teacups, I will never ride in them again :|)

Galeongirl said:

*pats on back*
awww... hehe luckily I'm granted a very strong stomach, I love rollercoasters... :wink:

In high school, I went to a Six Flags and rode every rollercoaster at least once...I had so much fun!!!!!!!! :happy: When the carnival was in town, I'd get a wristband and go nuts...Tilt-A-Whirl ten times in a row!!!!!!! :D But now...a few revolutions on the Scrambler, and I start feeling green around the gills. :lol:

oh we have a six flags her too... I love Superman... I went in it five times in a row... and aftert that we did goliath... that was funny... evenn a dude had to puke.. and I was eating fries after taht.. and he looked at me like he had to puke again :lol:

Galeongirl said:
oh we have a six flags her too... I love Superman... I went in it five times in a row... and aftert that we did goliath... that was funny... evenn a dude had to puke.. and I was eating fries after taht.. and he looked at me like he had to puke again :lol:

Such a lovely image you just put into my head :lol: Im too chicken when it comes to roller coasters. Heights terrify me :yikes: Now if we are talking about rides that spin around and around and go real fast than Im all for those! :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:

Such a lovely image you just put into my head :lol: Im too chicken when it comes to roller coasters. Heights terrify me :yikes: Now if we are talking about rides that spin around and around and go real fast than Im all for those! :hyper:
\\

:shifty: did I mention my fear of heights??

:wink: yes I am like Bono, afraid of 'em, but still goin' at great heights!

Galeongirl said:
\\

:shifty: did I mention my fear of heights??

:wink: yes I am like Bono, afraid of 'em, but still goin' at great heights!

Maybe there is hope for me with getting on a roller coaster after all. Just have to wonder how much bravery I have like you and Bono to attempt this,lol.

I have a terrible fear of heights. I went up top of the Seattle Space Needle about 16 years ago and thats the last time I've done anything like that. I won't even go very high in a hotel.

(I couldn't even look out my window on the plane on the way to the Portland show... I was terrified for 3 hours.... but for Bono... it was worth it. :wink: )

notice he's sorta grabbing her hand like trying to take it away...OOk done talking/thinking about this

BonosBaby12 said:

Maybe there is hope for me with getting on a roller coaster after all. Just have to wonder how much bravery I have like you and Bono to attempt this,lol.

^^ yes you should!! I mean, I'm scared shit of heights, but even I climbed the eiffel tower in paris!
and Bono an his fence climbing in the early days :rolleyes:
He wants you to do it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom