Question for Wednesday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok... as you can see I'm bored again. :lol: So, I think another question is in order.

Right:

If you could send one txt message to Bono or any of the guys, what would it be, bearing in mind that you'd only get one chance?

I would say....I would like for us to have some one on one time to talk about current issues and concerns that I have.......He would wonder what this could be and call me back immediatly...then I would flirt with him or Adam!!!:love:

Carmelu2fan said:
I would say....I would like for us to have some one on one time to talk about current issues and concerns that I have.......He would wonder what this could be and call me back immediatly...then I would flirt with him or Adam!!!:love:

That is really clever! :applaud:

I would ask him why he (Bono) stood me up back in 2002 (seriously). I'm still waiting on an answer.....

id say/ask:

"You are the absolute coolest dude. And what you do IS appreciated and admired.. so dont ever give that up. Oh, and what in the heck are you saying in 'If You Wear That Velvet Dress'? " lol.

MattFromNYC said:

what happened?

We were having a converstation w/ Bono and he was late to speak at a church so he said "Come back here later and we can take pictures" and we said "Right here?" and he said "Yeah, here at 5".

We came back at 5 and he was in his room. Security had gone out for dinner to Subway and I guess Bono was too chicken to think he could handle a few PLEBAns on his own. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom