question for oliveu2cm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:
google thinks this is a cheese nip-->

image496.jpg

weird :shrug:

not weird at all. my cheese nips look like that.:yes:

boredboredboredboredboredbored

Know what's weird?
When you google search "bored" and get this:
who-bored.jpg

Weird, huh?

do I get to feel so guilty as well?

a_lars-03.gif

What a weirdo.
:|

WTF WHY IS MY PICTURE OF THE CALVIN HELPDESK CHANGING?
*calms down* :huh:

bloodysunday972 said:
where are the old pics on u2 take me higher I cant find em?

I can never find how to get to the pics either. Too high tech for this old bitch I guess:shrug:

I can't find the answer if anyone answered him. It seems like everything has to turn into some lame joke around here. :sigh:

Last edited:
Re: Re: question for oliveu2cm

GypsyHeartgirl said:

I can never find how to get to the pics either. Too high tech for this old bitch I guess:shrug:

I can't find the answer if anyone answered him. It seems like everything has to turn into some lame joke around here. :sigh:

:reject:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to turn it into some lame joke.

chips.jpg

Olive asked the asker of the question another question and s/he never answered her

and then we revelled in our immaturity and lameness and boredom, cos we're all dorks

you can hold it control it yeah......but you can't bag it.

see, this is what happens when I post in a thread before reading it.

Re: Re: question for oliveu2cm

GypsyHeartgirl said:

I had no idea what that person was asking about.

*clears throat*

To see the pictures on my site...
If you go to the "Crimson Sky" section that's where I have the "Twosome" and "Group" pictures listed.

To see any of the band member's pictures (for example, Bono's) click on the Bono link. When you get to the page with his body on it scroll over his EYES for the pictures (heh, heh) the heart for his bio and lips for his quotes.

I know some people couldn't figure that out so maybe I'll put better directions on the site, or change it. :scratch:

Hope that helps.

I just thought it was weird bloodysky or whoever started this thread didn't respond. :sad:

When I saw how many replies it had all of a sudden I thought there was fight going on :D :shifty:

but no, it was only weirdness.

like this picture of Bono straddling the jeep
BonoBrazil24.jpg

p.s.sorry i cant spell straddling or straddeling? and i love the never ending story. it was so weird!

Last edited:
I love that picture of Bono. It was my desktop for about 2 hours once.

Olive, you know this is all your fault.
Your name is in the title of the thread.

:angry:

sgrandp.gif

Back
Top Bottom