Question for bonosloveslave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catwoman

The Fly
Am I imagining things,or is Bono kissing you on the lips in your avatar? How did that happen?Does he do that often,kissing fans on the lips? And did I also see a pic of him licking someone's arm? :ohmy:
I'm so jealous!

It's not her, but she's blond so she likes to pretend. :sexywink::kiss:

I think that's how the story goes, correct me if I'm wrong. :uhoh:

Nope, you are right, its not her. And for some reason I feel like answering for her.

:shifty:

Its not her but rumor has it she is swapping out that picture for one "similar" at some point in the new future.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Nope, you are right, its not her. And for some reason I feel like answering for her.

Its not her but rumor has it she is swapping out that picture for one "similar" at some point in the new future.

Every fangirl's dream. :drool:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

True and true :D

It was from an Elevation California show. Yes I imagine its me. Yes I intend to have something similar with *me* actually in the pic. I have GAs for 3 shows so I'm crossing my fingers :hyper:

And no, I don't think it is very common for him to give smooches in the lips - although I think he is pretty generous with cheek pecks if you offer him your cheek - assuming you can actually get within 2 feet of him :wink:

bonosloveslave said:

True and true :D

It was from an Elevation California show. Yes I imagine its me. Yes I intend to have something similar with *me* actually in the pic. I have GAs for 3 shows so I'm crossing my fingers :hyper:

And no, I don't think it is very common for him to give smooches in the lips - although I think he is pretty generous with cheek pecks if you offer him your cheek - assuming you can actually get within 2 feet of him :wink:

I wish you good luck..I have GA for the Chicago show!!! I hope to get in on the Bono hugging action too:drool: That would be a dream come true!!!!

How can that be and Ali is not a blonde?:wink: Well anyway I wish you good luck Lemon G:hug: I know how bad us PLEBA's want our Bono action:drool:

^ same here my dear!!!:wave: I must get in on some Bono action ..a hug a kiss...it is all good!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom