Question: Does Bono love animals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yorn

Babyface
Sorry for my english.
I'm new and I'm Italian.
I have a question: Someone know if Bono loves animals?

Wow! but don't he support some association for animals defence or something like that?

Well, there's always Greenpeace.
I think there was mention of an animal conservation group in an album liner note somewhere.

Bono is known for wearing sheepskin coats like this one, but that can't be counted as furr since sheep lose their wool deliberately :)
bonohandstrokeottawa2005bed0.jpg

he does wear leather a lot :)

I can't remember ever seeing Ali in furrcoats :hmm:

Galeongirl said:

I can't remember ever seeing Ali in furrcoats :hmm:
I've seen pics of her wearing fur from way back. I don't know if they're real though :hmm:

I hope not. I can't stand fur wearing :angry:

Somehow I don't think she would wear that... I mean, with all the ethically conscious clothing and such, Edun, her comment always is that she doesn't want to wear something made by other people's kids... I don't think she'd want to wear something where some animal has been murdered for, she's too much of a kind person to do that!

Galeongirl said:
Somehow I don't think she would wear that... I mean, with all the ethically conscious clothing and such, Edun, her comment always is that she doesn't want to wear something made by other people's kids... I don't think she'd want to wear something where some animal has been murdered for, she's too much of a kind person to do that!
I think you're right, but who knows?

7c339c53tj9.jpg

This is the pic I was referring to :shrug:

kafrun said:

I think you're right, but who knows?

7c339c53tj9.jpg

This is the pic I was referring to :shrug:

I think that may be Adam's 'fro.

:wink:

I hope it's not real. I imagine Bono loves all God's creatures; he's just concentrating on the people variety at the moment with all his humanitarian work. But I don't personally know the guy, so :shrug:. He could love dogs and be terrified of bears, I don't know. :wink: I remember he was fascinated by a squirrel once.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I think that may be Adam's 'fro.

:wink:

I hope it's not real. I imagine Bono loves all God's creatures; he's just concentrating on the people variety at the moment with all his humanitarian work. But I don't personally know the guy, so :shrug:. He could love dogs and be terrified of bears, I don't know. :wink: I remember he was fascinated by a squirrel once.
:laugh: You keel me.

Do you all remember the last page of U2 at the End of the World?
Not sure if I have all of this right but Bill was speaking to Bono's father and he mentioned this wonderful story of how Bono at the age of 5 would walk right up to a tree full of bees and pick them up on his fingers and never get stung!! He would talk to them...
He's a bee charmer too! :)
I love that story!

Rachel D. said:

Are you serious? :lol: I haven't heard that one yet.

Rattle and Hum outtakes I believe... I still haven't had time to watch them all the way thru yet :reject:

BonoSquirrels2.gif

(I don't know who made these gifs)

Back
Top Bottom