Question about this pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bearleft

The Fly
So I've been studying this pic, and there's one thing I can't figure out.

wave.jpg

(Sorry it's so small; I don't have a larger one.)

Judging by the color of the sleeve and the watch, it looks to me like it's Bono's arm in front of Larry. If that's so, whose hand is on Bono's hip? The way Adam's shoulder is, it doesn't look like either arm could be his.

Does someone in the band have an extra arm that we don't know about? Or is it me?

:scratch:

err it looks confusing because it's a bit black... but it's adam's hand! larry's skin is much paler...
and the only thing I'm still wondering about, why is Bono shoving his sandal in larry's pants??????

editL: you can see larry's paler arm below Bono's

I'd say it's Adam's arm, unless Edge is some sort of super hero with elastic arms. Not that that would surprise me...Edge is rather super heroish! :wink:

well this bigger one confuses me more..... I don't see Adams hand on Bono's hip... I'd say that is Bono's arse he's touching!!!

sami0201 said:
it's a different picture... the top one looks more confusing at first glance probably because it's really small :shrug:

It was definitely the size. I think if I had seen the larger one first, I wouldn't have been confused.

Actually, looking at the larger one a bit more, it's slightly different. Edge doesn't have his poker face on and there's more room between Bono and Larry.

And it doesn't look like Adam's hand is on Bono's hip. ;)

Thanks for the help guys. (And thanks for the bigger pic granny.)

bearleft said:

It was definitely the size. I think if I had seen the larger one first, I wouldn't have been confused.

Actually, looking at the larger one a bit more, it's slightly different. Edge doesn't have his poker face on and there's more room between Bono and Larry.

And it doesn't look like Adam's hand is on Bono's hip. ;)

Thanks for the help guys. (And thanks for the bigger pic granny.)

you;'re right it IS different! in the 1st one, Bono is hugging Edge with one arm.. in the 2nd one, he isnt!

Is it just me, or is there something really wrong with the bigger picture? Adam's fingers look cut off, and Edge and Bono has moved, while Adam and Larry haven't move a single muscle. Did the photographer tell Adam and Larry to freeze in the same position while Edge and Bono moved? Must have been hard to reconstruct the waterdroplets...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom