Question about some Ali pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Advah

War Child
Hi!

I thought the PLEBA experts might be able to help me: it seems that these pics of Ali come from a video (maybe the same one), but does anyone know which one it is?

Thanks! :)

13alibonoLK.jpg
ali_woman.jpg

Wow, that was rapid, thanks a lot! ;)
Now I'll try to find this video, it seems interesting.

Sorry to ask again, but do you have the date of the show? Maybe it will be easier..

Advah said:
Wow, that was rapid, thanks a lot! ;)
Now I'll try to find this video, it seems interesting.

Sorry to ask again, but do you have the date of the show? Maybe it will be easier..

I downloaded this video long time ago in the ElevaSHN Direct Connect hub, maybe you should give it a try.

Hmm, I was planning to learn using it, that would be another good reason to begin. :)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Ali is very beautiful... I think she has some sort of luminescent quality that comes across in photos. I have never seen a bad picture of her.

I ADORE Bono and Ali's pics!
I mean, they always look so gorgeous together!

Great couple -- I'm happy they did find each other!

bonolady said:
these pics are from a book about U2, called the Unforgettable Fire !

Hi Bonolady. I wonder if you have a different version of that book than I do? I have the original hardcover version, which has plenty of pics, including one that would seem to have been taken during the same photo session as the first picture shown above, but neither of the pics in this thread appear in that book. The one that is in the book is often posted here; they're standing side by side and both looking very happy and smiling. Perhaps someone can post that one as well.

biff said:

Hi Bonolady. I wonder if you have a different version of that book than I do? I have the original hardcover version, which has plenty of pics, including one that would seem to have been taken during the same photo session as the first picture shown above, but neither of the pics in this thread appear in that book. The one that is in the book is often posted here; they're standing side by side and both looking very happy and smiling. Perhaps someone can post that one as well.

Yes, I think I have the same book as you Biff. Does anyone know if there are different editions with different pictures?

Advah said:

Yes, I think I have the same book as you Biff. Does anyone know if there are different editions with different pictures?

That exact same question just came up in another thread, concerning pics of Bono and Ali. Are there diffrerent versions of that book out there, with different pics? It's unlikely, but not impossible. The UK and American versions of I Was Bono's Doppelganger had different pics.
I think we need to solve this mystery!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom