Question about PLEBA girls/boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can play the egg and the wooden fish
wink.gif

I actually can play quite a few instruments, among them flute and piano...and my twin's going to teach me geetar this summer
smile.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I'm going to play the drums (drooooms) starting in a couple of weeks!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

biggrin.gif
DUBLIN CALLING!
biggrin.gif

I can play the geetar and clarinet (which I sold, but I am ABLE to play it)

And I excell at being spoiled and making SmugPhisto faces....and spilling things. Like Bono. I mean, I don't spill Bono. I am similar to-- ah forget it.

I've been playing the geetar for a long time now and can also play a little piano.

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

I play bass geetar, clarinet, sax, trumpet, drums, geetar, piano, french horn, harmonica, spoons, any percussion instrument, recorder

------------------
He who stands atop the highest mountain can see the farthest

Piano, trumpet, flute, and... let's just say I'm trying to be a guitarist. I have the guitar, but I have no skill whatsoever.

Anyone want to give a poor girl lessons?
biggrin.gif

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

I try to play the guitar. I can play the flute but I haven't even picked it up for a year or so so I probably can't actually play it anymore.
biggrin.gif

I had a bad experiance with a geetar. My grandpa bought me one on a bogus tip from my parents... So that was not good, and I'm kinda afraid of geetars now. But now I'm thinking bass actually....
I can't play anything.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
I can play bass! Well...I try to anyway! I loveeeee my baby! *hugs him*

Sounds like I found a twin. I'm identical to everything you've just said lol including the very last part
smile.gif

I'm the master of air drums, and I can simulate guitar with my voice... which is probably why I make the best manager
biggrin.gif

But I begged my parents, and they're considering (which I know means yes) giving me a guitar for my birthday (less than 2 months away!), so I can't wait.
smile.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Leaving just in time, stay there for a while... Rolling in the ocean, trying to catch her eye..."

She is the dreamer, she's imagination

"If you give me half a chance I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music, a man who loves art
Respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart"

I PLAY geetar, bass, saxophone, recorder, trumpet, any percussion that doesn't involve a xylophone-like setup... (here starts things I play BADLY) ocarina, flute, some clarinet, and I would like to learn to play drooms.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

*BRAGGING TIME*

Houdini (me geetar) and I can play the solos from
**"Silver Spring" (Fleetwood Mac)
**"Fields of Gold" (STIIIIIIING).

How sad that I play depressing songs. And I can do the first couple chords of
**"Life on a Chain" (Pete Yorn)
**"Free Fallin" (Tom Petty akorse)
**a couple Sheryl Crow songs

and ~my pride and joy~
**IALW Intro
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I practice playing along with the CD and usually I forget to hit the button to go back to the beginning of the song, so you hear the intro and then Bono going "IN A LITTLE WHIIIILE!" like 20 times and me ma's like "in a little while, i'ma KILL THAT SONG!"

BONO: .....I think you've told this story before.

MONA: Yeah, well we've all seen you in a towel before, but that doesn't mean you can't do it more than once.

Also if anyone remembers that song
**"Follow Me" by Uncle Cracker,
I can do the little intro to that too. That's like the first song I learned.

I sit downstairs in the basement practicing and then I shout upstairs "HEY MOM!! THIS IS NOT A REBEL SONG!" and then do like the first 5 notes of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and go "....oh....no....this....this isn't a song at all, Mom. Say....what's fer dinner?"
biggrin.gif

o_O my friend Katie thinks I'm insane that I sat there and tabbed Silver Spring, correcting the tabs I found on the Internet until it's how it is on the CD, and yet I can't sit still to do an Economics worksheet....hm.

You know what though? I feel Bono's....

....pain. I feel Bono's pain. Because I, too, have only 5 fingers.

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-30-2002).]

I play drums like Bono, guitar like larry and sing like a wailing banshee...but damn! I'm enthusiastic
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Originally posted by WildHonee:
BONO: .....I think you've told this story before.

MONA: Yeah, well we've all seen you in a towel before, but that doesn't mean you can't do it more than once.

Right again there Mona.

Hmmmm....whatever happened to Dublin Calling? My castanets are getting a wee bit of dust on 'em.

I can play: violin, viola, cello, piano (sorta), and flute if I wanna.

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Piano, guitar (a bit) and singing.
smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

I can't play an instrument...I'm just a singer.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I can't play an instrument...I'm just a singer.

I wish I could sing. Each time I open my mouth, people tend to get this horrified look at their faces
frown.gif

So I stick to my bass. His name?s Robbie
smile.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I wish I could sing. Each time I open my mouth, people tend to get this horrified look at their faces
frown.gif

So I stick to my bass. His name?s Robbie
smile.gif

Oooo my geetar's name is Adam.
Hehee, think all the dirty thoughts you will
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Back
Top Bottom