question about photobucket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greety

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I have an album there and i've got Kellyahern's link to hers but the problem is, I can only get the first page to load (not even complete). The other pages just stay blanc no mather how long I wait.
And another strange thing : when I click on a thumbnail of Kelly's album to see the pic in real, it doesn't show either.:scratch:
I had to copy and paste every url to my album and only then I was able to enlarge. A very time consuming way to see those piccies of Kelly you know.
Anyone have any ideas or could it be a temporary thing. I'll try it again later for sure.
I'm desparate and up for any advice.

Yes,you posted it a couple of times.
Today, at first it worked well (1st page) and then when I go to other pages it doesn't load up the thumbnails and I can't enlarge. I really don't know how to fix it. I've closed it down and reopened and the first page seems to work again, than I go to page 3 or 10( whatever) but it stays blanc.
Then I go back to page one and it appears only half and I can't enlarge anymore.

I seem to have the same problem in my album too.
Can you just go down to any page and it just appears immediately and enlarge any pic in your album?:scratch:

I can't find the Ali or Jordan and Eve pics in any of your categories, Kelly. Where are they :huh:

Now it seems to work again, question is how long (knock on wood). It could have something to do with my computer,we have a fast connection now but the pc is kinda old so:eyebrow:

I've seen some books,like topphoto and jtrh :drool: Very nice, I could wander all day though your 'store' :bow:

Arhhhhhhhh, stupid computers. Now i think I've got a virus or something! I can't see the pics in any posts. this is very annoying:madspit:
Yesterday i couldn't load Photobucket,it just stayed blanc.
Today the pics are back or at least some. Many pics are gone and there is com. ad in it's place. If I click to enlarge I'm on some comercial website. I get more and more of those. HELP

Anyone ever had that experience too???? i'm going crazy:banghead:

Last edited:
I have that happen sometimes, it's weird. If you "reboot" your computer, turn it off and start it from scratch again, the pics will show up.

BluberryPoptart said:
I have that happen sometimes, it's weird. If you "reboot" your computer, turn it off and start it from scratch again, the pics will show up.

Hmm, it's been off and back on but the commercials are still there.
Thanks anyway. I'll just wait a while and see. Nothing seems to work right.
:huh:

What do you mean commericials? Pop up ads? If you have that you need to download adaware 6.0. If it's a site and the commercials show up but nothing else, that's a sign of a slow computer. That's why I hate commercials:grumpy:

Well, when i sign in on my photobucket account,then my pics show up in thumbnails, right? But some of my piccies have been replaced by some commercials, and they change frequently. If i click on one of those to enlarge I'm on some commercial site and well my pic is gone. (the site is 1800patches.com)
I have already tried to delete one and replace with the original pic from my docs but the addy thing is still there and no pic
I'm not very good with computers but maybe the adaware will help. I'll leave that to my hubbie to do that. who knows what I might do wrong:huh:
Thanks for the suggestion. Let you know how it works out

Well,
My problems with photobucket (the ads instead of some pics) seems to be solved.
I hope now it stays that way.

We downloaded adaware and it found I believe about 27 items.
There didn't seem to be any virus though.

We also re-installed Mozilla Firefox, I read in another thread that LivLuv suggested that for browsing the internet (no pop-ups)

Thanks again for your advice BluberryPoptart
:bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom