Question About Guys...Which would you prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you rather a guy be slightly overweight or slightly underweight?

• Underweight

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Overweight

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I was having a discussion with friends about this, and we had differing views. I just wanted to see what the rest of you think (and I'll tell you what I think later!).

overweight...but that's just cause otherwise i'd be afriad i'd crush him :sexywink:...

i think it's a girl thing as in a "i feel less self concious then" thing...:shrug:

I have a fear of being punctured in my sleep by the bony elbow of my lover, causing me to bleed to death.

That's why I decided I could never date Ryan Adams. :D

:hmm: Yeah...my choice was underweight. I think it has to do with genetics. Since I was 11 I have rode a rollercoaster with my weight. I have extremely slow metabolism and I LOVE chocolate, so that's caused me a lot of agony over the years. And if I was to marry a guy that had those kinds of problems too there's a greater likelihood that our kids would be fat. :shrug: I don't know. Maybe that's stupid.

I don't like it when guys are so skinny that it looks unhealthy. I think I go for more of the lanky type with a runner's body.

If I had to choose between a bit of a belly or visible ribs, I'd choose the belly.

I like a happy medium personally :D

bono in JT days is perfect for me (I wish....) I'm only 5'2" so I like shortish guys and if they're too skinny it's just all wrong....

I'm usually attracted to guys who are not stick skinny, but it really depends on the guy. :shrug: I have to see it on a case to case basis.

Last edited:
I don't like skinny or lanky guys, but I like lean guys. I don't like a LOT of muscle or big guys. I like the wirey ones. :D Figety ones. :shifty:

I don't know if that makes sense.... :scratch:

I hate to bring them into this, but a little pudgy as opposed to too skinny- example, Bono and Larry. Bono's body appeals to me, Larry's does not. He's too skinny through the middle and he looks almost fake some ways he stands. Sorry no offense just using it as an example.

U2Kitten said:
I hate to bring them into this, but a little pudgy as opposed to too skinny- example, Bono and Larry. Bono's body appeals to me, Larry's does not. He's too skinny through the middle and he looks almost fake some ways he stands. Sorry no offense just using it as an example.

:wink: None taken. I wouldn't call Larry skinny by any means, but I think I see your point! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom