Question about boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*explodes from cuteness overload*

Ahhh...young love....I *tink* I remember what that was like... :huh::rolleyes:

MonaVox said:
I just remembered somethin from last nite.

And I start laughing and he turns his hand so his palm is open facing me and it has my phone number on it (extension number on campus which you need to call on phone or call at the building) and I open my hand and I had his :shifty: :p

You guys got it BAD, Moaner! :laugh:

:laugh:

Today I went to choir practice at 5:30 and then mass was at 7 right after

I walked home with my friend Mary who I did high school with and I hear the IM beeps THROUGH my door as I'm in the hall unlocking my door

Michael's IMing me and is like I CAME TO MASS AND HEARD YOU GUYS SING AND THEN YOU LEFT AND TELL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK SO WE CAN GET FOOD

:love:

QUOTES OF THE NITE:
"I'm contemplating my noodle" ~Me

"I was in all my nerdy glory" ~Michael

so we had a picnic in his room on his new carpet

MonaVox: :-X yer gonna beat me fer this......but.....I'm lookin at U2 pics I've never seen before
ReillyMon: tsk tsk
ReillyMon: BEAT BEAT BEAT
MonaVox: NO BUT IT'S BONO
ReillyMon: ok...
MonaVox: ok he's gone
all is well
ReillyMon: haha, it's ok, I can live with it...I hink
MonaVox: well YOU'RE in love with that OTHER singer
?_? so there (he met a guy who wants to audition to sing for his band)
ReillyMon: maybe true...but he doesn't love me back
MonaVox: aww
unrequited love is the worst
ReillyMon: I run into that problem a lot
MonaVox: saaaame
indeeeeed
ReillyMon: really?
MonaVox: akorse
ReillyMon: but you're lovable

:rolleyes: :silent: :love:

meeehehehee :mac:

LOL HIPPY!

ReillyMon: what's Morrissey?
MonaVox: O_O
MonaVox: SHUT
MonaVox: YO
MonaVox: FRIGGIN
MonaVox: MOUF
ReillyMon: LOL!
MonaVox: beatchoo upside the head....
MonaVox: Morrissey is
MonaVox: you know he's celibate? he's not gay or anything. just celibate.
ReillyMon: that's interesting, I'm not
MonaVox: hmmm I think he's British though
MonaVox: ARE YOU BRITISH?
ReillyMon: no, that explains it
MonaVox: aw man
MonaVox: no offense
ReillyMon: r u british?
MonaVox: naw :-(
MonaVox: yeah I want a British person to keep as a pet...
ReillyMon: I'm british
MonaVox: or something with an accent
MonaVox: ooo
ReillyMon: I can have any accent you want
MonaVox: ! FREAL?
MonaVox: sweeeeet

:sick: :laugh:

DOOD GUY BRO

DOOD YOUSE GUYS

FREAl

:silent: :silent: :shocked:

ok I should put my contacts in......cause I can't see..... KOK BUT DOOD

All systems go

alright so far I am willing to say that last nite beat Moulin Rouge nite.

actually it was morning..ok long story short...... during dinner he asked me to stay up with him online cause he had so much work and was gonna feel like taking a walk at like 1am. So I'm like SURE

bc I'm....I DUNNO. IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEAR LOLLLL

so it's like 2 am and he's like "I'll finish Physics when we get back"

so we go to the incon, which is like this convenience store, but it's like hidden, so it's not really convenient.

blah blah blah we got cookies and I got sprite and fruit snacks
mmmmm cookies
and he got dishwashing liquid :lol: Dawn.

it was SO insane bc to me at 2 am EVERYTHING was SO FUNNY

(Chat ladies~ tanks SO FRIGGIN MUCH FER LAST NITE :lol: )

anyway long story short we're leavin the store and he takes my bag from my hand (touchy) and I'm like "aw I was gonna have a cookie" and he goes "well there are benches, let's have cookies"

(ok there is no smoochy coo. Stop buggin me. :laugh:)

so I'm sittin down and he sits down. And I dunno HOW he ended up laying down with his head on my lap..... o_O :eek: but he DID. Somehow. And then....he was actually talking about South American history......LOL sweettalker...and Bolivar.....and it was really cold and we were stupid and not really wearing much by means of jackets...

I WISH YOUSE GUYS WERE THERE bc I dunno how to explain this. but when he lay his head down on me I like petted his head??! bc it was THERE? And he goes "ah you found it, my weakness" which one of his exes had discovered in IHOP which is BASICALLY having his head rubbed and / or scratched

Now he doesn't have Bono hair or anything at all

but

I took full advantage of what WAS there :eek: maaahahaha so basically I'm sitting there cross legged with him laying down with his head on my lap.....it was just

SO

FRIGGIN

CUTE

I DUNNO.

And we're both freezing and he starts rubbing my arm

touchy touchy

I am seriously so gone.

I HAVE NO WORDS
and he goes "I owe you one. Now I get my hands in your hair or at least give you a back rub or something"

all bc I sat there and scratched his head.... :angel: :eek:
I DUNNO HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS ADEQUATELY

but it was just
PERFECT.

Like............... yeah :) Thanks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Mona, stop being so cute! Yer making all the other anti-social girls like me look bad! ;)
Seriously, this is tooooo cuute!

Ultraviolet Light said:
Mona, stop being so cute! Yer making all the other anti-social girls like me look bad! ;)
Seriously, this is tooooo cuute!

:laugh: dood freal I am sooooooo new to this...like I have NO clue what I'm doing.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :love: yeah :) Again I stayed up till 4 am fer that man. Gr. Heheee yeah

So...in my book that beat out Moulin Rouge nite. Like....AAH and then....we was talking about like....he's like "I wanna bleach my hair and then shave it off because I don't like it" and I'm rubbing his head and I'm like "then no more of this" and he looks up at me like SHOCKED :lol: Then he's like "I need to shave...." and he trails off and comes back with "I used to love going and hugging my dad when I was little....like when he got home from work or at nite or something and just feeling his five o clock shadow against my face" and he's like stroking his cheeck......And yes then I proceed to toucheth the face and stubble :shifty:

And I go "I shaved today" and he reaches up and feels my face and goes "nice!" :laugh:

Aaaaah it was just a cute time.....yeah :yes: God.

:silent: I like have seriously cried.....the Moulin Rouge and last nite.....I just CRIED when I got home bc I was like SO overwhelmed and SO happy :silent: is that supposed to hapen?

MISS YOU

This thread keeps my life bearable right now...I just hate that I have to read about it instead of talking to you about it...

POO ON LIFE

(except Mona's cause it's so friggin' KAAAAAAW)

O_O;

Kristie said:
AWWWWWW
dude I'm so gonna be late
Prof: Why you late, beeyotch?
Me: Cos Mona was bein cute!

:laugh: :laugh: Man I had Poetry this morning at 9. My only class of the day....4 hrs sleep.

I'm seriously on crack

LITERALLY

no

P.S. Fishy miss you more :sad: I have about a month still to convince Michael to like Ryan and mayhaps he can come with :sad: I want you to meet him *SNIFF*

MonaVox said:

MonaVox: yeah I want a British person to keep as a pet...
ReillyMon: I'm british
MonaVox: or something with an accent

:ohmy: :up:

Everyone should have their own British boy. The best one is already taken, though. :heart: :eek: :silent:

!!!

meegannie said:

Mine....:cute:

It sounds like you found a good American boy. Just get him to work on the accent. ;)

AHH!! I didn't know you had a British boy!! :) cooooool

Well he was telling me something about the ritmo gene which Hispanic ppl have so's they can dance :shifty: hehe

and then he was telling me that like....Ecuador and Colombia and I think Venezuela used to be all one big country, Gran Colombia? :drool: Country names sound so hot when he says them.

Simon Bolivar :heart:

:laugh: frealllllllllllllllllllll

My whole mom's side of the family thinks I'm like WEIRD bc I have absolutely NO accent when I speak Spanish :(

this might be one of my favorite threads in interference history.

gina told me about this thread this weekend. mona you are too cute. :cute: :laugh:

can i play in this thread too? :uhoh:

____
:wave: i can hardly wait for the smooches stories

Re: this might be one of my favorite threads in interference history.

Screaming Flower said:
gina told me about this thread this weekend. mona you are too cute. :cute: :laugh:

can i play in this thread too? :uhoh:

____
:wave: i can hardly wait for the smooches stories

:laugh: :laugh: sure you can play here

:sad: Nobody's given me 5 stars yet though :sad: hehehe jk

:love: :eek: lollll smoochy coo
I dunno when THAT happens o_O

glad to see you're preparing for the big day:

genera1.jpg

hoho.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :lol:

That's actually kinda weird....we were talking about marriage last nite. Er....this morning, I guess. Like our opinions about it. 'Cause we're both Catholic but we have diff families akorse. And we were talking about that. Our families and our upbringing and stuff.

It was just really interesting :yes: really cool. He's like "in my mind, marriage is forever. FOR EVER. So you can't just marry someone you don't love"

:laugh: at the Incon he was lookin at a cereal box or something bc you could send away for a SpiderMan watch

and in one little convo we went from Weezer to XMen :lol: :rolleyes: Boys

AWWWW!!!!!

So during all of this touching and rubbing of the head and arm and face, did you get that pit in your stomach, that kind of Oh-my-God-this-is-the-best-feeling-in-the-world-but-I-think-I-might-hurl kind of thing? 'Cause, in my experience, that's when I know I'm in deep smit. Keep the updates coming!!!!

Jenn121 said:
AWWWW!!!!!

So during all of this touching and rubbing of the head and arm and face, did you get that pit in your stomach, that kind of Oh-my-God-this-is-the-best-feeling-in-the-world-but-I-think-I-might-hurl kind of thing? 'Cause, in my experience, that's when I know I'm in deep smit. Keep the updates coming!!!!

:silent: yes :eek: but it was weird bc at the same time it was like I'M GONNA PUKE ON HIS FACE and KAAAAAAAAAWW THIS IS SO SWEET

at the same time it was IT'S 3 AM WTF ARE WE DOING and KAAAAAAAAAW THIS IS SO COOL

and I think Kaaaaaaaaw wins ;) :eek:

Back
Top Bottom