Question about boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh: Lucky fer the thread I remembered somethin else from last nite

A couple times during the football game apparently something good happened

:shifty: of course I was paying attention :shifty:

and he'd hold his hand up for high fivety but then afterwards he'd kind of hold onto my hand :eek: I dunno how I forgot somethin like that. :heart: It was awesome

He sent me some mp3s from his old band, idcandy today. So that was me today, listening to metal whilst all the girls in the rooms around me are watching soap operas and listening to Nelly. :laugh:

HE GROWLS AT THE END OF ONE. :drool:

MonaVox said:

and he'd hold his hand up for high fivety but then afterwards he'd kind of hold onto my hand :eek: I dunno how I forgot somethin like that. :heart: It was awesome

:cute: That's so sweeeeet!

I want a boyfriend!:scream:

:shifty: and I hope this isn't too ... somethin of me to be saying this but

after 4 years in an all-girls' school

I think I deserve this. PAYBACK TIME

:shifty: : You got dat right, Moaner.

Re: stoooopid question time

daisybean said:
I don't get it....what's the deal with the big cooking spoon?

and oh yeah, YAY for love :heart::love::heart:

our madre's and abuela's need it to stir the beans...and need something to wave in the air when they are mad or going off about something, and god forbid, you might get a smack on the ass with the spoon if you are a kid and misbehaving:laugh:

Last edited:
MonaVox said:

:lol: :laugh: No no Scott Phisto scanned himself once!

I scanned my eyeball once cos I was trying to show someone what color my eyes were
you have to turn ALL the lights out in the room
and GODDAMN it's hard not to blink when the bulb goes past yer eye
it's like... STARING AT THE SUN
*goes blind*

Kristie said:

I scanned my eyeball once cos I was trying to show someone what color my eyes were
you have to turn ALL the lights out in the room
and GODDAMN it's hard not to blink when the bulb goes past yer eye
it's like... STARING AT THE SUN
*goes blind*

:sexywink: <---- was it somethin like this? *face pressed to scanner*

I cant wait till you

KISS

MAKE OUT

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHY COOOOOOOOOOO

*licks lips

tic-tac.jpg

perfume.jpg

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

i have a feeling scanning larry would overheat the scanning lamp. ;) :drool:

Is it normal that I'm imagining *several* Larry body parts pressed to the glass of the scanner? :drool: :help:

Oh, and to contribute to the topic: Mona, damn right its payback time!

Last edited:
Re: Re: stoooopid question time

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

our madre's and abuela's need it to stir the beans...and need something to wave in the air when they are mad or going off about something, and god forbid, you might get a smack on the ass with the spoon if you are a kid and misbehaving:laugh:

it's fer the masa to make tamales :silent:

and yeah to WHACK the kids

layeth the smackdown

NOT THAT I EVER MISBEHAVED.

EVER

:shifty:

We have a lot of foods to stir....big pots of beans...and rice... :drool:

:( now I miss my Abuela's cookin.' Luckily the other nite at North Woods with Michael there were fajitas and Spanish rice at least Mmmmm the chicken was so spicy :drool:

ANYWAY

also...

o yeah

SICY o_O :silent: :eek: shut yo mouf :laugh: you know I'd implode and I wouldn't be able to post anymore :sad:

He sent me an mp3 of live Bullet the Blue Sky and Bono goes

BONO: SAX A FONE
SAX A FONE

...hear the city MOAN GROAN MOAN

O_O

Last edited:
Re: i got to get a scholarship to go back to college, lmao

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:hug: don't worry molly we'll find cute guys like mona and sicy and every other gosh darn girl here has :D
:laugh: We'd better soon dammit! :D :hug:

awwww....

Thots:

Michael = kewl cos: Pop is his fav U2 album :up:

OMGHEEVENKNOWSPLEBASPEAK: ReillyMon: today I went foor the "I threw my hair in a blender this morning before I put it on" look o_O

But oh so most importantly: how the frack do you make that little 'sneaky' face???? _ *searches keyboard futiley* :scream:

LUCKY MONITA. *rubs Mona's foot for luck*
19_322.jpg

Just be sure to invite us all to the weddin, hon. :cute:

Mona
PLEBA Mansion
3rd floor, 8th beanbag chair from the right

To: Bono
CC: Bruce Springsteen, Pete Yorn, Morrissey, Marc Dauer, Guy Garvey, Chris from Coldplay, Mr. Tivo, Jeff Tweedy, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Angelina Jolie, and heck even the hot Fed Ex guy from work over the summer. O yeah and Christian the Cellist.

Re: Our futures together

I am sure it has come to your attention that something very interesting has been happening in my life recently.

Due to the current state of events, namely

"I just wanted you to stay longer"

"If I carried you, it wouldn't be in a barrel"

and most recently

ReillyMon: hey cutie {:shifty: I DON'T know)

I will have to seriously re-consider my relationship with each of you. It's a very confusing time for me, but you must understand that I have to get a handle on what is going on and how to divide my time between all of you.

Nothing is set in stone right now, but Bono I have to give you back your Bananarama casettes. :( I know it hurts. But some things you just have to do.

I'm so gonna regret half of what I'm posting now. It's very early in the AM you see. Please don't take offense, my many lovers.

I bid you good night.

Sincerely,
Mona

P.S. I do hope that the gentelemen recieving this transmittal will not take this as a cue to wear less-form fitting trousers.

Re: awwww....

Discoteque said:

LUCKY MONITA. *rubs Mona's foot for luck*
19_322.jpg

Does footplay count as anything? Freal. Someone map me out the bases.

:shifty: and I wanna know

:no: I knew I'd regret it!

:der:

O_O I CAN'T SLEEP.

IS THAT NORMAL?

Last nite I only slept 4 hours.

NOW I'M LIKE

CAN'T

FRIGGIN

GET TO SLEEP

:heart: AAAAAAAH

woo mona! marry him before one of us plebans gets to him..................

so how did i miss this whole topic of conversation?? :shrug:

geez I'm so off topic in this thread

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

aaahhh...see we had the Kybosh...(a wooden paddle thingie)...it was more talked/threatened about than actually used.

Anyhooo

A man that understands the mind of a PLEBAn is a good thing.

:love:

As for Bananarama....why Bono, why??????

BANANARAMA!

I forgoT!

I dunno! It was like 1 am! :laugh:

:silent: You know I haven't been able to sleep since I think I met him.....

o my alice in chains I can't believe you just said that

hippyactress said:

Maybe he can change that.... :ohmy: :shifty: :silent: :mac:

:silent: :silent:

:shifty: :I'll have to keep my eyes on this.

:banghead: I've been listening to Alice in Chains and the Toadies and idcandy for the past week too AND I LIKE IT :sad:

Last nite I had a dream that I was the coach of a smalltown ragtag baseball time. Michael was in a gray shirt, and there were two other guys playing, one in a white shirt, and one in a red shirt

sq-red_white_forlorn_sibs01-pap.jpg

Hiya

AAAK no it wasn't them. Anyway I was up on a hill watching them play (although I admit I must be a sucky coach for having only 3 players.....) and then I guess they weren't playing too well bc the guy in red got mad and started to walk out on the game. But then Michael throws the baseball and hits the red guy from like a mile away. Literally. (It was a big field)

So I dunno what that means.

I did watch the Glory Days video last nite. I could watch Bruce pitch ALL FRIGGIN DAY. HOLY ARM CLOSEUPS, BATMAN

Next weekend Fishy might help me become a girl.

:shifty: :so your parents didn't have 4 boys...

shut up.

MonaVox said:
Mona
PLEBA Mansion
3rd floor, 8th beanbag chair from the right

To: Bono
CC: Bruce Springsteen, Pete Yorn, Morrissey, Marc Dauer, Guy Garvey, Chris from Coldplay, Mr. Tivo, Jeff Tweedy, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Angelina Jolie, and heck even the hot Fed Ex guy from work over the summer. O yeah and Christian the Cellist.

Re: Our futures together

I had to break up with all of my imaginary boyfriends a couple of weeks ago.

Ed Harcourt: :sad:

Set them free, Mona, set them free.

Back
Top Bottom