Query

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
don't laugh....

I just bought the best of 90-00 video just before Christmas, when I was actually going to buy HTDAAB at Tower Redords. While I was on line w HTDAAB was passing by their video's $9.99 sale.

AND THERE IT WAS! So I decided to give myself two pre-holiday gifts!

I have been :drool: :drool: :drool: even since.

But the LIVE UTTEOTW vid...is that part of a lrger Zoo TV official or Boot video?

It is from the Zoo TV North American Broadcast, which aired Thanksgiving weekend on Fox in 1992.

(I have it on tape.) :)

Edited to say: Actually, now that I think about it, it was called The Last American Broadcast. It was the last show they did in the Americas before returning to Dublin for the winter, where they recorded Zooropa. :)

Last edited:
288.jpg

Oh u2granny, I love you! :hug: Thank you so much for these beautiful beautiful stills! :bow:

Thanks to you both. :up:

They ALL look so sexy there, but esp Bono {as usual} in that light-reflecting liquid vinyl :drool: [or leathjer?], and Edge going at that gutair, stompig & swayig around, sonic-master and wearing that great torn-off sleaves hot-pink shirt!

I also love that torn-off violet shirt I've seen Edge wear i some other posting!

ANd of course there's Edge & Bono together :D
:drool: :drool: :drool:

miss becky said:
It is from the Zoo TV North American Broadcast, which aired Thanksgiving weekend on Fox in 1992.

(I have it on tape.) :)

Edited to say: Actually, now that I think about it, it was called The Last American Broadcast. It was the last show they did in the Americas before returning to Dublin for the winter, where they recorded Zooropa. :)

Ah, need! :scream: So many TV specials etc to track down. :|

That was a kickass performance of "Until the End of the World." While it would've been cool if they included the "official" video, that performance was FANTASTIC. :drool:

neutral said:

Ah, need! :scream: So many TV specials etc to track down. :|

I wish I had two VCRs so I could make copies! The only problem is, since it's a 13-year old videotape, the audio quality is not the best anymore. But the picture is still great. :)

Back
Top Bottom