Q for the PLEBA ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i'm a young guy (22yrs old) and i work at a hat store, and we just got in the military style hat that bono has popularized. we've got the camo print as well as the olive green. I am thinking of buying them to wear backwards like B-man (i know it is lame to copy him, but i legitimatly like the look)

My question is this, do you like that look on guys? Do you think those hats look good or not? forwards vs. backwards? Please consider that i am NOT bono, nor do i look like bono, so try to make an unbiased comment, not whether or not bono looks good in them, but whether a joe-nobody you see in a mall would look good.

Also consider, my hair is cut short (basically the pop-chop) , so i would not have the long shaggy hair sticking out the back like B does.

i know that i shouldn't care if others like it or not as long as i do, but i'm still interested in your fashion advice ladies, THANKS.

I'm not around pleba that much, anyway :) ... I like that look on guys, but you have to consider that bono's military style was a "performance" fashion so you can add some military "details" in your wardrobe, cuz if you dress all like that you will look like an olive :)

I don't know what you look like, but I would say wear it if you want to wear it. I personally love the military style hat look, but only backwards. Forwards, it looks a little too military for my taste.

And IMO, any guy who emulates Bono's style is cool!

marik said:
i'm a young guy (22yrs old) and i work at a hat store, and we just got in the military style hat that bono has popularized. we've got the camo print as well as the olive green. I am thinking of buying them to wear backwards like B-man (i know it is lame to copy him, but i legitimatly like the look)

My question is this, do you like that look on guys? Do you think those hats look good or not? forwards vs. backwards? Please consider that i am NOT bono, nor do i look like bono, so try to make an unbiased comment, not whether or not bono looks good in them, but whether a joe-nobody you see in a mall would look good.

Also consider, my hair is cut short (basically the pop-chop) , so i would not have the long shaggy hair sticking out the back like B does.

i know that i shouldn't care if others like it or not as long as i do, but i'm still interested in your fashion advice ladies, THANKS.

I wish I could say I haven't been around PLEBA a lot lately. I don't know what to say. I think, in general, that hats on guys look dorky!:shrug: ...including, especially including Bono's :censored: :shocked:

I like the camo bucket hats. I hate the way backwards hats look, mostly b/c it's what my boyfriend does as a last resort when he has nasty bedhead or his hair is dirty.

:drool:
yes1.jpg

yes3.jpg

yes2.bmp

:no:
no1.jpg

no2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom