Q Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fb4b316e.jpg

289526f4.jpg

badb7a9d.jpg

46162e0c.jpg

madonna's child said:
good lord, it's Adam! :D

It's Adam indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :ohmy: he just makes u wanna squeeze him and hug him tightly............. look at his smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! Nice pictures!!

Bono is begining to look like Jesus! LOL

Looks like I will have some watermarks to work on when I go home next week.:wink:

Really great pics. Could use something to relax as they informed me yesterday that my luggage didn't make it to Tucson with me.:mad:

Last edited:
edge is the palest one of the four....spending too much time in front of the computer?:eyebrow: *ahem* :wink:
bono has diamonds in his ear again! :ohmy: how sexy is that?
but where have the bonosleeves gone?:(
larrys hair seems to have decided to grow again...hes looking like a nazi in some of those pics but in others he looks so friendly! what a shapeshifter
and adam
lovely adam
i want to kiss his mouth every time it curls downward in that pouty smile of his. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
umm my name DOES say bonogirl still doesnt it?

Souly said:

Think Discovery Channel

A rare and unique appearance two of the most elusive members of the U2 pack outside of their natural habitat - The Smiling Larry ( a rare and exciting event) and The Adam (very hard to catch!) seen here with the ever playful, attention grabbing Long Haired Bono and the more reserved Cool Shirt Edge

Souly said:

Could you not call Larry a nazi? :(
IM SORRY!!!!!!!
i didnt mean it like that, honest. there was just this one pic where he looked like if you talked to him he would shoot you or something.
actually for him, he was quite pleasant about having his picture taken this time around
i wish we could see the playful side of him more often. i know thats what hes really like when hes just hanging out with his friends!
and his smile is so adorable. i wish i could see it more often
just lately he seems to dig the expressionless face look:| :huh:

I love Larry. I'm very much like him. The man just don't seem too comfortable at times in front of the camera. I don’t think he sees that whole thing as his world. People must understand that some folks just wanna play, don’t want to be taking pictures or showing their teeth al the time. It must be annoying. Plus I think he is also playing the rock star role a little bit sometimes. Just looking cool. Bad ass mofo and stuff. Lets let the man be. All this talk lately about how he doesn't show any expression is annoying me a little I must admit. :|

:larry: :hug:

To everyone who has posted pics in this thread - :bow:

I simply do not know what to say - these are WONDERFUL pics of U2 and EXQUISITE pics of the B-man!

I am overjoyed to see the four of them out together - laughing, smiling and enjoying each other again. (Adam is just Mr. Cool....:wink: )

But it is Bono that CAPTIVATES me - he is physically awesome and GLOWING WITH AN INNER LIGHT that beams its Love to everyone who beholds him (it is beginning to sound like Jesus....isn't it?)

All of this is such good news for the tour next year with their spirits' so high - the tour should be fabulous! :hug:

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:love:

Fantastic pics - thanks to everyone who posted! :applaud: :bow:

It's wonderful to see all four of them together again! :yes: :cute:

u2bonogirl said:
hes looking like a nazi in some of those pics but in others he looks so friendly! what a shapeshifter

:no: Never ever use that word about any of the guys - not even in fun or if you "didn't mean it that way"! :shame: It's beyond insulting to call someone that word, just because they doesn't smile very often... plus it brings out a lot of bad thoughts! :sigh:

I know you're sorry, but please think before posting - especially with Edge being around!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom