pulled onstage by bono (actually not that big of a deal compared to the others...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sydneylovesbono

Babyface
well yeah it's really nothing compared to, like, meeting him, but BOno did pull me onstage during sunday bloody sunday and, in request to those of you who wanted to hear what it was like- it was really really awesome and I'll never forget and I think I would have enjoyed it even more if I wasn't hypervenilating :drool: :bow: :bow:

Tata everyone!!

wow congrats! that is awesome. i have met him but i always thought it would be way more special to be pulled up on stage. lucky lucky girl.

Well Sydney, from what I heard and what I could see from my seats in the 200's looking dead straight to the stage and from the pics posted, you did fine! You didn't seem or look nervous to me. What an incredible experience tho! Congrats! :wink:

Wow! Lucky you! I've never even been within close proximity of the boys, nor have I ever been to a U2 concert. Too late this year. Besides, I only just started being a fan November last year. My friend forced me to listen to Vertigo. Not that I mind! Most people are surprised to find I've only been a fan for about a year. Probably something to do with how much I know about them. :wink:

I HAVE to agree. Once you've seen U2, you never ever go back. This is me while I was onstage::drool: :drool: :drool: Like, OH my gosh I'm so cool:wink:

Back
Top Bottom