Psychedelic U2 Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
I'm kinda of a fan of psychedelics things, I guess I can say I'm a psychedelic myself.... Just love colours and weird stuff... Anyway, I was checking some art , and I found this...

U2_large.jpg

Don't know if anyone ever seen it...

That's it...
:wave:

I saw that here once, it's nice! Thanks for posting!

She looks like a 40's pinup girl. I like posters better when the band are on them though;)

If you like psychedelic you'll like this one, have you seen it?

bandtiedye.jpg

Last edited:
I had that poster at some point. My brother got it for me and I thought it was one of the strangest U2 things I had ever seen.

Since I myself am not a big fan of psychedelic stuff, I never really liked it too much. I know I don't have it anymore, but what happened to it is anybody's guess.

Thanks for posting it! It's been awhile since I've seen it.

it's not that psychedelic in my eyes, it's just art nouveau, a stream of paiting that was created in the late 19th century i believe.

Wow, that's REALLY cool! I've seen something like that on pushposters.com but not that exact one. Or maybe I have. :scratch: I don't know.

But wow!

There's a guy in Vancouver that make those... the originals are hand-made... and he has made poster for the Chilli ?peppers, Woodstock 99, and a lot of artists

To be perfectly honest, I don't like that poster. I would at least like U2 posters to have U2 or a related symbol on it ...

But each to their own, I guess.

pepokiss said:
There's a guy in Vancouver that make those... the originals are hand-made... and he has made poster for the Chilli ?peppers, Woodstock 99, and a lot of artists

I have met him before and he made a whole bunch of posters of Alanis, Nirvana etc. They are really done well. The replica's are usually sold here in Vancouver at the PNE fair every year or so.

Axver said:
To be perfectly honest, I don't like that poster. I would at least like U2 posters to have U2 or a related symbol on it ...

But each to their own, I guess.

I was just about to say the same thing and I agree 100% The poster is cool but I can imagine some nice artwork if Bono or the band were in it. Bono would look animated as demonstrated in the "Thrill Me, Kiss Me...." vid

Back
Top Bottom