~Pretty as a picture~ (lyric thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brightest, I will save my handcuffing story for our beach party thread :mac:

I gotta buy tickets early tomorrow. I hate Ticketbastard but hope it works. Brightest, just imagine clicking those handcuffs onto B-man as you stand behind him, whispering in his ear: "just be still, baby. You don't need to do a thing..."

Hehehehe. Sweet dreams, everyone. Chizip, do not be afraid. I'm not bringing any cuffs to SD :)

ah, go ahead...what's a little debt. I'm over $2000 I think, between airfare and hotels and all that crap. Life is short :)

if you are already in for over 2 grand, then me not paying for half the room shouldnt hurt ya at all!

staying with relatives in Chicago, don't have hotel yet for Philly and Atlanta but planning on about $75 a night for those, plus $400 total for San Diego. Oh, and hotel for Houston and Cleveland :yikes:

you should stay for the show on the 30th...save me a place in the GA line and your room is free!!! ta-da! i'd visit you in line, of course, and bring you food :D

ruffian said:
staying with relatives in Chicago, don't have hotel yet for Philly and Atlanta but planning on about $75 a night for those, plus $400 total for San Diego. Oh, and hotel for Houston and Cleveland :yikes:

Very cool! We definitely have to meet up! :D

absolutely. we can be crazed stalkers together :hug:

ok, I *really* have to go to bed. If I oversleep for the general sale tomorrow...OMG...

:wave: night, see you soon :)

wow, did this thread go all over the map! i had fun looking over it this afternoon :wink:

Back
Top Bottom