~Pretty as a picture~ (lyric thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah, crap...bad news on the guitar thing. but i still doubt he'd roll around with you.

now i'm picturing you like the girl on the Boston DVD, lying in the crook of the B-man's arm while he serenades you with WOWY...

:lmao:

Brightest, do not encourage him!!! He's trying to beat me onto the stage (we are both going to the tour opener in San Diego).

ruffian said:
ah, crap...bad news on the guitar thing. but i still doubt he'd roll around with you.

now i'm picturing you like the girl on the Boston DVD, lying in the crook of the B-man's arm while he serenades you with WOWY...

:lmao:

:drool:

its about time bono showed some man love

:reject:
I'm done with my temporary hijack. Please place your tray tables in the upright position as we continue our taxi down the runway...

Man love :lmao:
guggisqueeze.jpg

Can I hijack my own thread? lol

starsgoblue said:
As long as it doesn't happen at MY shows then I'll be fine. I've got my name on that little crook of his arm. :yes:

youre lucky im not going to philly anymore

Stars, if it's *you* instead of me I won't mind. But if it's a guy...sheesh. I'm gonna have to kick some ass. Chizip, we are not called scary Pleban girls for nothing :evil: Oops, I'm thread-jacking again. :reject:

i once touched bonos leg, helped hold him up as he was standing in the crowd

it was magical

i havent washed my hands since

so they still have the smell of bono sweat on them

:lol: we both sounded bad. Chizip, how was his leg? Like a big, muscular ham hock?

i had one hand on the bototm of his shoe and the other hand on a calf

i only wish i had a calf like that

bono kissed the hand of the girl right next to me

so im good luck ladies :wink:

he does have the calves... stars, if he sweats all over one of us we'll just try to fling some on the other. :lol: ewwww. that's kinda gross.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom