Prettiest U2 SO?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_fly2002

Acrobat
Who do you think is the prettiest SO?

Ali Hewson (My personal fav, I just think she's really beautiful and classy):

evejordanali.jpg

alijordaneve.jpg

One of my fav Ali pics:

ali39.jpg

I think Ali just looks gorgeous here:

ali13.jpg

Morleigh Steinberg-Evans (Mrs. The Edge)

I think is a pretty one of Edge and Morleigh

morleighdik.jpg

morleigh09.jpg

Aislinn O'Sullivan (Edge's ex-wife)

aislinn3.jpg

Anne Acheson (Larry's gf)

A more recent pic of Anne (or is it Ann?) Not the greatest pic, she's kind of blurry LOL (Anne is the blond lady sitting next to Larry on his right, left facing the camera)

A_48.jpg

Don't know who Adam is dating

Naomi Campbell (Adam's ex fiance)

(more to come)

Last edited:
Alli is the prettiest, Morleigh is beautiful, but there's a quality about Ali that makes her stand out.

I think Ann is the woman standing behind Larry in this picture, she's looking at him as if thinking "look at all that and its all mine, mwahahahaha". She's not so pretty, IMO.

Attachments

• eleu2aftershow08.jpg
    eleu2aftershow08.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 252
More

More Anne:

A_50.jpg

ann6.jpg

Naomi Campbell aka. crazy lady

naomi2.jpg

Naomi is gorgeous, but her tantrums make her seem less than beautiful. I really like Ali, I think she's very beautiful and very classy and better looking than Naomi or Christy Turlington (another supermodel who hangs with the band)

Okay, so who do you think is the prettiest?

Great pic of Larry there, thanks. I was just thinking that Larry and Ann didn't really seem like a "couple", Larry didn't even kiss her when U2 won their Grammy's, just found that odd

*bumping topic*

i have not watched my 02 grammy performance yet. *hangs head in shame*
so i have a question, did Sparky go solo that night, right?!
i know i could not make it that night, i was working, so the answer better be yes. :sexywink:

seriously though,
you'd think he would have taken susie smith or at least sat next to her.

adam has always been adamant that he is not the marrying type, but i don't think it excludes relationships overall. adam has "clooney syndrome".

gah, i totally forgot to answer the question at hand, i think they are all attractive women with very HOT SOs!

ali is clearly the most visible SO, but no one is better in my book.

Okay, thought long and hard about what 'SO' means, but still don't get it...........

Probably something with look or charisma; if this is the case then I have to say that Ali is just beautiful and sort of a hero to me, but within the last few weeks/months I got interested in Morleigh, because she is a person nobody really gets to here anything about. She is beautiful as well! :)

In my opinion it is 50:50 between Ali and Morleigh..... :yes:

FallingStar said:
Okay, thought long and hard about what 'SO' means, but still don't get it...........

don't worry you are not the only one, i eventually figured it out. so= significant other.

Ah! *slaps face* When you know what it means, it is really stupid to ask! :)

Thank you, sparkys girl! :D

Re: Re: Prettiest U2 SO?

U2002revolution! said:

is this Ann/e chick a famous person of some kind? ( i wonder this "?" 'cause of the promo shot look of the photo...)

That's not Ann, that's Aislinn, Edge's first wife. I think she was a model, but I'm not sure.

Re: Re: Re: Prettiest U2 SO?

flaming june said:

That's not Ann, that's Aislinn, Edge's first wife. I think she was a model, but I'm not sure.

Ah, i seemed to have read the labels wrong, thanks for the correction!.....it would seem odd for Larry to have a famous g/f

I'd have to say Ali.

I mean, she's had 4 kids, she's over 40, and when that pic was taken right after her latest Bono spawn was born(the one of her holding her son and Bono looking at them), my god, she looked incredible!!!:ohmy:

I dont know how she managed that, but before i have get much older or have any kids....I AM GOING TO FIND OUT!!!!:idea:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Prettiest U2 SO?

flaming june said:

I read some article announcing The Edge and Morleigh's engagement and it said he was previously married to "model Aislinn Evans." I don't know what she modeled or when, but she is definitely very pretty. I'll bet their girls are just gorgeous.

leave them alone. i hate when i see the pleba page and within two spots of one another i see rating their significant others' beauty and edge grocery shopping. leave their personal lives alone. that's what they are PERSONAL, as in not for us to analyze and discuss. let's try to stick to their public lives please.

I think Lilly's right. Personally, I know nothing about Ann and Morleigh, so it's not fair for me to "pick". I adore Ali and think she's beautiful and a wonderful person and such, but I can't compare her to anyone else b/c she's really the only one I know anything about.

Ali and Adi Roche do-gooding for the Chernobyl Childrens Project
usi.jpg

Jam Jar said:
i think Aislinn's beautiful- and yeah, i think she was a model! i dunno- she looks sorta exotic or something, although her neck is a bit..weird in this..hehe

33474%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A338%3A5%3C9ot1lsi

yeah, i hadn't noticed that the first time i saw this pic.

very odd:huh:

Sorry you guys, I didn't mean to pick any SO's apart. I just thought it made for interesting discussion. I think all are beautiful in their own way and of course I just want to pick Ann apart since I want Larry for myself LOL j/k. I honestly didn't mean to put anyone down

the_fly2002 said:
I didn't mean to pick any SO's apart

all i'm saying is that one needs to be respectful toward their significant others. they put up with a lot so we can have so much. let them be. this is pleba, which does not include thier significant others.

Lilly said:

all i'm saying is that one needs to be respectful toward their significant others. they put up with a lot so we can have so much. let them be. this is pleba, which does not include thier significant others.

AMEN! I agree! I hate rating their SO's in terms of beauty. I mean come on. Ali is beautiful and everything and I know more about than the rest! But seriously I don't know much about Ali to say she is "my hero" or anything, IMO. Anyway, Anne for some reason gets a lot of criticism. It's not fair, we know nothing about her. We just know that she is Larry's SO! She may just choose to be a private person. We do not know how her and Larry act as a couple so its stupid to say "they don't seem like a couple" and stuff. IMO I think Anne is pretty. BLAH!

Back
Top Bottom