Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SoBe

Refugee
As most of you know my grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a month ago. We traveled to Phoenix to be with her and she opted to go into a hospice. My father and I are traveling back to Phoenix tonight and I ask for you prayers or well wishes while we travel to be with her.

Thanks to all the plebans who've made me laugh and let me rant over the last few weeks! :hug:

So_Be, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm thinking of you, hon. :hug:

That's terrible. Wishing youall the strength you can find and praying that you will get through this.

Like many others here, I understand what you are going through and how tough it is. All I can say is we are here for you if you need friends. x :hug:

:wave: Hello Pleban sistas. I'm home! *kisses the ground* We made it back safe and sound. Gram is doing as well as can be expected. We got her moved to her new place and spent some awesome quality time with her.

I'm pooped....gonna go pass out in my own bed. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I've missed you! :hug:

Be back tomorrow hopefully. (Mr. Sobe and the little SoBe's trashed my house while I was gone, looks like I've got cleaning to do now)

Back
Top Bottom