# PRAYERS NEEDED # for Dazz's Sis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
i don't know WHY I still get thrown out everytime I type ?? Too long/TOO Slow !:mad: :mad:

AND THIS TIME I lost my WHOLE *&$#%%!@# post!!:madwife: :madwife:

THE SHORT Version.....

My sis has NEW herinias-- which she just told me about Late last night.
MRI today. ReSULTS ? 1 - 2 WEEKS.

What they// I HOPE for thay these new ones DON'T COMPROMISE all the work they've done on the PREVIOUS ?? 4 herina Surgeries!

tell me........
IS it TOO MUCH to ask the Universe that I (& her) could go, like say, 18 - 30 MONTHS WITHOUT some re-occurring or NEW Medical Problem hyappening to someone in my/our FAMILY??!!!
At least at Our Age Level! :madspit: :madspit:

I DON'T think so!!!

:sigh:

//ENDS RANT
#wants to put her head on table#

~~***THANKS***~~ in Advance for your Prayers/ good thots, and pagan dance for her/us. {{{BIG :hug:S}}}

(esp if a posponed meeting from today prevents me tomorrow from getting to *free* Net tomorrow <right now I is paying> ).

Last edited:
***THANK YOU , all***
yeah, Ms Purl.......i meant hernias....I was in a rush re-typing it up.

for those who don't know....
I have been dealing with my mom's illness (severe for about 10 yrs, then much better) asthma & and a few sudden acute emergency conditions since I was 5 yrs old.

Then as she started to improve asthma-wise ( I was 16-17 then), my dad lost the sight in one eye, and had the first of 3 severe depressions (I was ?18-19). He had 2 more (i was 27 & later 34), the last eventually having him retire early.

My mom had one really sort of sudden freaky situation, which could have killed her when I was 32. She then had a pretty good healthy run for about 12 yrs after that occurance (while my dad went through his crap).

When they were in their mid-70's more stuff started happening. They're in their mid 80's now.

For my quite younger PLEBAN Peeps DON'T WORRY :hug:~~~
most of your parents; unless they are having trouble now, AND w improved healthcare/knowledge & lifestyle changes- trouble now DOES NOT always mean trouble forever, will probably stay much more healthy into their 70's than my folks!
They're more the exception.

So there's been a lot of medical problems in my family . My sis in her late 30's (i tihnk) started having her problems.
I haven't had many years when something nasty or worse was happening since I was 5.

Thus the mini-outburst/rant.

ha- the post that dissappeared was even more angry than he one you saw here. FULL of %#%$$@!&)(%@@#!

Hope you who don't know my fam's med history have a better understanding.

except had one deadly freak occurance that she pulled out of in that 15th yr, she was and remained mostly healthy till she a mini-stroke and some other stuff over the past 7 yrs

dazzledbylight said:
ms Purl :hug:

BTW....
with a user name like that............knitter?
or --vauge-- memory named after a loved pet you had?

Good memory you have there, my girl! Miss Purrl was a cat that we had for 20-1/2 years, from the time she was about 4 months old.

Back
Top Bottom