!!!!! : ( PRAYERS/ GOOD THOTS needed 4 DAZZ'S Sister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

indeed BB12! :hug:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*UPDATE*

called my sis on Thurs and ........the first thing she said to me was..........

"hold on I've got a chicken salad that I have to put away - I've got 3 pairs of eyes followiing me!"

:ohmy: :giggle:
Immediately I KNEW she was still at her friend's {the Nurse} house.

AS to what the 3 sets of eyes were exactly
..........I had to wait till she returned.

It was 3 cats.....one kitten at least, and maybe another cdat that still acted like a KITTEN. She said they were adoraBLE.

SO her friend had to figure iout a way to help her suturing [stiches] heal better- friend said they were't so good AND my sis did NOT avoid certain things that she shouldn't have done so early on in the healing process [that would slow down/mess up the healing process] the LAST TIME ahe had similar surgery {without the extra :yikes: emergency aspects to it}.

WHen I called her again Fri nite...she was now home {actaully she was in the park near her- i tried the cell phone first}, Thurs problemproblem solved .:)

I was SO :heart: happy!
SO glad she has a friend like that to extra watch over her AND read her The Riot Act as to what she shouldn't do!SHe's be taking about a month off more from work. unless she does some phobne work in several weeks. but she may decides to keep that stress off, too. she's high enough in the company that she is granted extra leeway. {thank goodness!!!}

Her old A/c is fading away.............so she's going to get a new one for bedroom. Then she's been under the impression for over 10 yrs that she'd have to have her Apt REWIRED in order to accomodate a second A/C in the living Room. Well the current super [she likes] said nooo, it's OK.
SO now she's going to havfe an A/c installed there TOO!!! :hyper:

I houise sit for her, and all her Entertainment stuff - the Better Stereo, the Cable TV with the DVD hook-up INCLUDING the sound run through the GOOD Stereo via the AUX button.......WOo Hoo.
HaVE i sat there with 2 BIG fans on to staY THERE In the Living room in the hotter summer dayz!:huh:

SHe lives on the top floor and the building's ROOF has NOT yet been REDONE with the while plaint with either mica dust/flecks or some refelctive material that CUTS SOWN the Heat by 10 - 15 F degrees!

Even tho her nurse freind said the extra heat wouldn't affect her healing process....THAT I disagreed on [but wasn't going to say anything- cause I asked her about it].I'm really glad she'll have these in bvy Tues-weds!

SO i'm going up to help her with some stuff she can't do yet tommorow. wE'll take it slow: so some work, go to the park, get some take out deleivered and have a very nice time.

I'm still concerned but at a much lower level now. don't want anything to go wrong with the whole healing process, but not obcessing with worry. : )

*** THANK YOU*** all, again, for your prayers & good wishes!

Ack been so busy and sometimes w shorter time here and having to burn DVD's to get some of my files off the system in past several weeks

UPDATE

My sis has been feeling better. Very little pain after first 2 days or so. :D
SHe made her first visit downtown by herself on the subway a few days back..:applaud:

and.........:eyebrow: :sigh:.......

well, now, my sis could use a *booster shot* of prayer/good thots/vibes

the problem has been a reoccuring hernia [wanted to keep that amount of detail out- but thenew problem IS specific now}...the team thot it might come back.
She said she didn't remember it coming back the last time [ ? 2000] , until this past earlier part of year [mildly to medium- until it got way worse re:emergency]. But she's not sure of that either.
SO she started to have a mild bulge that wasn't there a few days back.:huh:
It could be fluid....... they have to see whether it gets bigger...then they'd take a CAT-scan etc.

*** THANKS*** in advance.......:hug:S

:huh:

just the kind of anxiety thots i get...

here for almost 4 hrs.........and about a half-hr ago i suddenly thot :yikes: what IF she had another emergency and they've been trying to contact me at home [and I'm here] ACK:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Probably she's doing alright....:crossesfingers:

unfortunately trhis IS the kind of thinking I have to :madwife: FIGHT off!

see you all later today, i hope :hug:S

-bump-
UPDATE

My sis just went for her CAT-Scan today (thurs).
She'll know by ?early-mid nexy week.

SHe;s going away w friends this weekned to the country.
It'll be a nice change of pace for her.

While I get to Huose-sit with the NEW A/C'S! ESP the one in the :hyper: Living/Entertainment Room!
Since it's going up to the low 90's by Sat -while it's been in the mid-upper 60's this past week :grumpy: [that's Oct weather] - I WON'T be [and niether will she when she gets back] running 3 fans in there and sweating if I do more than use the remote :uhoh: ,as she and I have done for the past 20yrs in her LR! :huh:

THANK the power! :love: ANd her good job!

Last edited:
gluey said:
How did your sister get on Dazz? :hug:

:hug: thanks for asking.......

no news before Labor Day holiday weekend,
But she DID go back to work after 5 weeks off.
Still getting fairly wweartied out. So she's doing a 5 hour work day for now, and some activities after.
LUCKILY she can{ afford to} garb a cab home if she really feels EXTRA tired suddenly.

she's been playing telephone tag with the surgeon since weds .......
probably have some kind of answer {i brought something to her in mid-afternoon}-she'll call me tonight, or tomorrow- if she missed himm today.

dazzledbylight said:

:hug: thanks for asking.......

no news before Labor Day holiday weekend,
But she DID go back to work after 5 weeks off.
Still getting fairly wweartied out. So she's doing a 5 hour work day for now, and some activities after.
LUCKILY she can{ afford to} garb a cab home if she really feels EXTRA tired suddenly.

she's been playing telephone tag with the surgeon since weds .......
probably have some kind of answer {i brought something to her in mid-afternoon}-she'll call me tonight, or tomorrow- if she missed him today.

:hug: Sounds like that she is making positive progress with being able to go back to work. That is a big step! Surgeons are soooo frustrating to deal with sometimes!!

Back
Top Bottom