PPG:Partying In The Discotheque with U2.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Give me a head with hair,
long beautiful hair.
Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen.
Give me down to there hair,
shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there, momma, ev'rywhere, daddy, daddy.
It's haaaaaiiiiiiirrrrr........

:dance:

Tre - When Bri and I got to meet and shake hands with Bono I was pushy and asked him for a hug... he leaned in and kissed my cheek, while making a 'mmmm' sound :faint:

MBS said:
:hmm:

Why didn't I think of fainting?
I should have fainted, he woulda caught me. :drool:

And afterall, I was feeling unwell that day.....no reason I can't make it work to my advantage...

I tried this at the Pearl Jam show and sadly instead of a hot band member I got caught by security. :wink: Damn I'll have to try it when there are less people around. :giggle:

I finally have a picture from the day of the show I went to shortly before Bono pulled up. Anyone want to see how totally goofy I looked? hehe

Russty Cat said:
I finally have a picture from the day of the show I went to shortly before Bono pulled up. Anyone want to see how totally goofy I looked? hehe

:hyper: :yes:

Sami :yikes: Thunderstorm?

I love thunderstorms. but here, they almost never turn into hurricane :wink:

Bring on the laughter! :laugh: I was so pissed that she was taking a picture to begin with. I look like a total goofball. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: SG

Yeah, thunderstorm. I usually like them but since we were having power problems yesterday I'm a bit worried :yikes: I'm sure it won't go out though. And this time of year, I'm not worried about it turning into a hurricane. :wink:

Oh, speaking of hurricanes- my dad got the permit approved to put a huge generator underground in front of our house so when the power goes out, we can power the whole house- hot water and everything- for a few days :bow: I won't have internet :sad: But it's better than nothing at all :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom