PPG:Partying In The Discotheque with U2.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm off- I gave the phone to my brother :lmao:

I asked him if it was past his bedtime and he said that sometimes he stays up until its light out on Saturdays, and I said that's later than me, I don't think you stay up that late! and he goes "Well, I'm young and my parents are old...they hit the bed and fall asleep right away! So I can stay up" :lmao: !

And my dad gets on and he says to my dad "You're boring me to bonkers!!" and he pretends to snore :lol:

sami0201 said:
I'm off- I gave the phone to my brother :lmao:

I asked him if it was past his bedtime and he said that sometimes he stays up until its light out on Saturdays, and I said that's later than me, I don't think you stay up that late! and he goes "Well, I'm young and my parents are old...they hit the bed and fall asleep right away! So I can stay up" :lmao: !

And my dad gets on and he says to my dad "You're boring me to bonkers!!" and he pretends to snore :lol:

:lmao:
Awww! That's too funny! :cute:

I have a quick question...

What awards/achknowledgements/or titles has Bono recieved in the last year??? For example "Spirtiual Hero of the Year" "Times Person of the Year" etc.

Because for the opening of my biography, I was thinking about starting it as:

"Spiritual Hero of the Year" "Times Person of the Year" (I need more than that) those were some titles given to one man in this past year. This man is Paul Hewson. (Then I'll go into explaining obviously)

I don't know if it will work right, but I wanted to try it. So if any of you could help me out with the awards/achknowledgements/or titles Bono has recieved in the last year, it would be greatly appreciated :heart:

anyone mind if I post some sims clips?

Boy Sarah :yikes: I'm not sure. I know he was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize and that U2 won the peoples choice tour of the year and the billboard tour of the year

Back
Top Bottom