Postin' away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

I carry this picture with me every day. It's on my purse :lol: My sister got if for me for my birthday on ebay :reject:

GAH!...meee tooo! but I printed a smaller version and I have a notebook with a plastic cover, well I removed the scenic pics and replaced them with Bono and Bono/Edge pics and I carry that little notebook in purse everywhere I go..so when I whip it out I love getting asked "Who's that?"..or Is that your boyfriend/husband?...of course I say YES!...LOL!......
no really I don't but I say "I WISH" :D

U2Kitten said:
Kelly and U2Granny have helped my collection :yes:

abpurple.jpg

In this pic he looks like just a regular HOT guy hanging out....
I would definately flirt with him (or try to) If I saw him just standing there (looking like this) and I didn't know who he was!:drool:

BonoFox1 said:

GAH!...meee tooo! but I printed a smaller version and I have a notebook with a plastic cover, well I removed the scenic pics and replaced them with Bono and Bono/Edge pics and I carry that little notebook in purse everywhere I go..so when I whip it out I love getting asked "Who's that?"..or Is that your boyfriend/husband?...of course I say YES!...LOL!......
no really I don't but I say "I WISH" :D

We ate at the Olive Garden recently, and the waiter starts talking about how much he loves U2 :) I was wondering, "Am I wearing my U2 shirt? No, then how does he know . . . . oh, my purse!" :lol:

Anyway, he got a good tip :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Is there a color version of this pic??? Or did I imagined it?...I simply LOVE the Zooropa outfits!

There is, but it's so small and blurry I didn't bother with it:sigh:

zooblue-vi.jpg

a similar pic

zooblue2-vi.jpg

Thanks to those who liked the pics :hug:

later back to Mirrorball and MacPhisto!

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

We ate at the Olive Garden recently, and the waiter starts talking about how much he loves U2 :) I was wondering, "Am I wearing my U2 shirt? No, then how does he know . . . . oh, my purse!" :lol:

Anyway, he got a good tip :wink:

I live behind the Olive Garden. The one in New Tampa. If that's the one you went to I need to find that waiter! :hyper: Was he cute?

Happy Holidays to all and I'll get back to posting in a couple days! :wave:

I had these bigger on boomspeed, can't find them :grumpy:

1maclook-vi.gif

macmagb-vi.jpg

macphistoclosed-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom