Postin' away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
play-vi.jpg

hold your horses!
Is Bono left-handed or is this pic just mirrored?
I mean, nowadays he plays guitar the opposite way...

The_Edge89 said:

hold your horses!
Is Bono left-handed or is this pic just mirrored?
I mean, nowadays he plays guitar the opposite way...

I don't know why he's holding it like that, he's not left handed, but maybe at one time he was ambidexterous;)

Ms. M said:

I was feeling nostalgic tonight and watched my U2 US Festival video that MTV shot back in 83 - OMG just watching Bono climb up to the top of the griders brought back oh such lovely memories and chills up the spine and the rest of the boyz looking around wondering where the 'ell he was going. That was my and I think America's first real introduction to this little band from Ireland! This was and still is my favourite U2 concert that I have ever attended - there's was just something so electric about it!

Thanks again PLEBA grrls for all the lovely and drool worthy fotos:heart: :)

Those were the days! :love:

youtwohearts said:
You should have named this thread the evolution of Bono. Sorry I can't spell.

LOL good idea! I will post some whole band pics after all the Bonos, and even a few of the other guys! I've got a couple more JT I want to put up before I start all the ABs, Flys and MacPhistos, there's a ton of those too!

I'm not going to do stills since there are so many, I don't remember who made them all, and there is already a stills thread. But I must post this, I think it was made by Kelly?

:combust:

jt1-vi.jpg

Queen Bee's neck and ponytail! :drool:

ponytail1-vi.jpg

The arms of America!

jtbtbs-vi.jpg

I have more, but we've done a lot of this era. Bye JT Bono, see you around! :wave:

bonojtcar-vi.jpg

I don't see a leather day, I hope I haven't spoiled the fun with the Bono overload in this thread :uhoh:

Here comes AB Bono, starting with The Fly

ab9.jpg

abcam.jpg

abcam2.jpg

this thread is a lifesaver. the hard drive just crashed on my computer and demolished a ton of pics:(
Now I have to go through and snatch up the ones I lost from the wealth of stuff in PLEBA:D
at least I have people I can count on in times like these

Sorry about your computer :( Mine died a few months ago and I lost a lot of pics, what I still have were the ones that were uploaded to sites online. I hope you find what you need!:)

Back
Top Bottom