Postin' away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2met.jpg

U2Kitten said:
I'm going to start posting my entire pic collection here because I'm not going to be keeping my 2 pages payed up after the first of the year and I want you all to have a chance to get the ones you don't have. That way at least somebody will have them. If the thread gets too long I'll make a part II. They should stay up at least a month or 2 before they go red x if anyone wants to save them here is your chance. I'll have mostly Bono but a lot of good band pics too. Anyway I hope you enjoy them, that's what PLEBA is all about.

Awww...:hug: I will try to save as many as I can for you ,Kitten. Thanks for sharing them with us . You have the most awesome Bono pics and we love ya for it! :D :applaud:

DARN IT!:mad:

I just moved and set my computer back up . For some reason, I cannot save pictures to my computrer anymore!!! Every time I try to save a picture, it saves it... but when I go back to look at the picture, it says no image available! I noticed this the other day when I tried to save a picture from an email.

Can anyone help me with this please? Waaaa:scream:...I'm sorry, I am not computer savvy. I probably hit some button without knowing it and turned off the save the picture device trhingy...or whatever it is..:reject:.

Bono ,are you out there? LOL! Wait, Edge is the computer guy in the group,right? Edge, are you there? Can you help me? LMAO! I am a U2 fan in need of help... :sigh:

Hi Billie :hug:

I checked and my page is still there I just can't do anything to it until I pay up and I hope I will be able to soon. $30 a year for unlimited storage and posting isn't bad! They didn't delete any :happy: I don't even think they broke the links!

Hope to see more of you! :yes:

U2Kitten said:
Hi Billie :hug:

I checked and my page is still there I just can't do anything to it until I pay up and I hope I will be able to soon. $30 a year for unlimited storage and posting isn't bad! They didn't delete any :happy: I don't even think they broke the links!

Hope to see more of you! :yes:

Hey!:D

I will try to stop by when I can. I miss this place. :sad:
I am home recovering from a migraine today so I decided to try my favorite remedy-PLEBA. LOL! Actually, I now have my own 'blue-eyed boy' and he is a wonderful man ...but...I still love to come here and talk BONO!:bono: :sexywink:

Have a great weekend everybody! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom