Poster Shopping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey there, I'm wondering where you all buy your posters, and what your favorite poster is!
Do you have any suggestions on where to go - any really great places that treated you well and had a great selection
smile.gif
Every poster shop here has absolutely no U2 posters... and I'm not sure where to start out online for looking.. there are a ton of places! ... so I'm lookin for your opinion
smile.gif

~Posterless littlehearsuitcase

I'd definitely post you a picture of my favorite U2 poster- if i knew how to post pics on here ;-)
in regards to places to go...
www.pushposters.com has always been great in my experience- and they've got quite a bit of U2 posters to choose from.
www.allposters.com has more U2 8x10's than posters, but they have the famous Bono in the Gallery poster, if that's what you're looking for.
www.posternow.com doesn't have as big of a selection, but they've a few things...

Hope this helps!
smile.gif

www.allposters.com

024_AA397.jpg

039_34951.jpg
<-- this is an 8x10

017_U2SINGLE_GIANT.jpg

What makes me really sad is that when I was 15, I had my room covered wall to wall with U2 posters, pictures, cut outs. I'm almost 30 now and have no clue where all that stuff is.

frown.gif

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

good question lilheart! I need posters to cover my dorm walls with, and I can't find ANY around here! Thanx guys for helpin' me out
smile.gif
!!

Oo, posters!
I just recently put up all my U2 posters. Well, my friends and I did. I've got plenty.
smile.gif
Here are a few that I had pictures of:

myposter1.jpg

If you look close enough at this poster, you can see a little Mickey Mouse plushie on the droom stand.
smile.gif

myposter2.jpg

Got this at my Elevation show -- $5.00.
smile.gif

More coming soon, I hope... it keeps saying I can't post more than 8 pictures when I only have 5 on here. Hm.

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Originally posted by Naya:
That's a cool poster. I want it in my room !

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 08-21-2001).]

It's viddy cool in a room...it's two posters away from my Larry POP cover poster.
biggrin.gif

Too bad there's no piccie of that one-that's one I LOVE having in my room!
smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Okay, so I uploaded the rest of my pictures to snapfish... now how do I link to them? What'll the address look like that I put inside the
tags? So confuuuuuuuuuuuuused...

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Originally posted by U2BoomCHA:
Okay, so I uploaded the rest of my pictures to snapfish... now how do I link to them? What'll the address look like that I put inside the
tags? So confuuuuuuuuuuuuused...

-Linds

okay, here is what you do. go into your album and find the picture you want. click on it. this should make it large and appear by itself. then right click on the image and click on properties. look for where it says "address." highlight the given address. when it is highlighted hit CTRL and C, this will copy the address. then go to your reply page and paste the address between the brackets
. good luck!
smile.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

anyone know if there is a poster anywhere with that picture of Bono in the bathtub? That has to be one of most favorite pictures of him ever!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Wow guys, thanks for all your help! I will be checking out those sites ASAP
smile.gif
I'm glad I posted this thread, I didn't expect to get so many replies!
SicilianGoddess, thanks for posting all those
biggrin.gif

and BoomCha, love that ZooTV one!!

anyone know where to find this one? I've looked all over.. no luck.
bwb4213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom