Post your least fave u2 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should we pre-order ambulance service before we go to eat in the U2 restaurant? :wink:

Can't you link so if you don't wanna see you don't have to click?

Or we could watch Liz slowly combust from curiosity :giggle:

Sorry Gg :p

I know there is a photoshop we all hate, but those don't count. This is the pic I sent Gg that she HATES.

(close your eyes Gg, I know you'e lurking)

hang on... now i can't find it... :huh:

Sorry here it is!!!!

(Go away Gg.....)

Grandma Bono! :happy:

bonoTVA.jpg

Ooh! That one!!

:lmao:

*Photo Courtoisie de TVA*

Since when does Bono appear on TVA?! :ohmy: I guess I'll watch that channel more often :lol:

Thanks for posting it comet!

oh yes, totally :|

:barf:

oh and I remembered another one, don't have it saved either.... the cover of Qmagazine from either last year or two years ago... :yikes: near bald Bono!

I think if the 'Grandma' pic was in colour and higher quality it would look hell of a lot better. I think he looks so cute though, all wrapped up from the cold.

^ I LOVE that pic! (The Q cover) so I won't post it in this thread!
I scanned a great huge version of it :drool:

Mephy said:
I think if the 'Grandma' pic was in colour and higher quality it would look hell of a lot better. I think he looks so cute though, all wrapped up from the cold.

Yeah definitely, there are lots of color pics from that moment that are very cute. It is just the poor quality of this one I think that makes it bad.... Like I said before... these guys just DON'T take bad pictures!

Galeongirl said:
oh yes, totally :|

:barf:

oh and I remembered another one, don't have it saved either.... the cover of Qmagazine from either last year or two years ago... :yikes: near bald Bono!

:giggle: do you mean the Jan 06 one where his hair kinda looks painted on?

Yeah definitely, there are lots of color pics from that moment that are very cute. It is just the poor quality of this one I think that makes it bad.... Like I said before... these guys just DON'T take bad pictures!

Yeah, I was thinking I'd seen similar in colour that didn't look bad at all :wink:

I think it's a combination of a lot of little things. I was never a fan of the Elevation haircut, those are probably my least favourite Bonoglasses ever, the pose is a little weird, like he's just shoving himself toward the camera, or else is on the verge of falling off of a stool he's been sitting on, and the sepia, while a nice addition to a photo in many cases, bothers me in this one.

Back
Top Bottom