Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some that aren't JT.

20c6eb6e.jpg

53b1a7e9.jpg

5d626b60.jpg

c876ca93.jpg

Suspenders AND a belt.:huh:

bite.jpg
[/IMG]

OK PEOPLE! This is my Fetish!! THAT sexy neck and that earring!!! BOTH of them I would love to get my teeth on!!!!:drool: ...NOW!! its making me a crazy woman!!:drool: :drool:

fly_26.jpg
[/IMG]
THe neck!!! :combust:
starts someone is going to have to revive me after these neck pics..............:drool:

staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
I just shared this with another thread..but this is the HOTTEST pic I have ever seen!!!! I seriously need medical attention!!! I am dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Dismantled said:
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
I just shared this with another thread..but this is the HOTTEST pic I have ever seen!!!! I seriously need medical attention!!! I am dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Slightly larger version.

0d32f0da.jpg

WildHoney said:

See your keeping up your usual high standards:shame:

you know me so well....:wink: :drool:

I am beside myself with bono hotness here!!! Must take cold cold shower.................

I've become obsessed with the part in the Boston DVD during 'Desire", right around the 'she's your protection' part where he does this little manuever that is sooo scrummy...I don't have any gifs or anything like that to prove it unforetunatley....:sigh:

WildHoney said:
I think it's from the Staring At The Sun video?

Yes!! AND ITS THE FRIGGIN HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom