Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicBono said:
I've got a fetish for anything Bono... but mostly that neck :love: Bono has THE most amazing neck of anyone on the planet, ever. It is the most perfect neck ever to exist. I wants it...my precious...:drool: I swear if I meet Bono I'm gonna ask if I can kiss his neck and he's gonna look at me like "what the hell?"

For you. :wink:

19njon

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah you are right Lucy, but I wanted pick him apart and besides you can't say you didnt enjoy the pics right???..:D....................................umm, right??:reject:
Ok, you got me there!

starsgoblue said:
I gotta admit this is very hot. :yes: :drool:

edgeguitar3.gif
EdgeDancin'!

gif4.gif

It PAINS me to say this, but ignore Bono!

Look at Edge! They guy can MOVE!

Ok but I just don't want to repeat anything that's already been done...Oh who cares! It's open/no shirt BONO! lol...But seriously some of you have some great pics. Where can I find them?

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok but I just don't want to repeat anything that's already been done...Oh who cares! It's open/no shirt BONO! lol...But seriously some of you have some great pics. Where can I find them?

I don't think anyone minds repeats of those.

edge's girl said:

and this picture
edge12.jpg

:combust:

:combust: is right... that is a beautiful pic :love:

Anyone have the pic from The Fly vid, after Edge does his solo, toward the end, and it does like a closeup of him and he has his this slight sexy badass grin and he's doing the foot thing and his eye is like beautiful?

...did anyone even understood what that MEANT? :D

Okay, I have to say, I have a fetish for Edge-pants.

zootvedgerocksmyworld.bmp

Those pants, no, that whole OUTFIT is killer.

edgehasaniceassbonoishottheotherslookgoodtoo.bmp

And that....well....erm.... y'see.... :reject: don't reject my Bono-lovin' liscense either! I still love you Bono, I swear! You don't have to look so angry with me just 'cause I was lookin' at Edge...really...

AtomicBono said:
Okay, I have to say, I have a fetish for Edge-pants.
:yes:

And his t-shirts. In fact, all his clothes, really.
I've never seen that man in an item of clothing I DIDN'T like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom