Post pictures of your pets here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More pics of Zoey & Saki!

My favorite place to take them is when they are in the window so that I dont have to use the flash.

Zoey

boonoflashwin3.jpg

boonoflashwin.jpg

boonoflashwin4.jpg

boonoflashwin2.jpg

Saki

beanznoflashwin.jpg

I love his PUFFY CHEEKS :love:
beanznoflashpuffy.jpg

beanznoflashside.jpg

beanznoflashyawn.jpg

:heart:

ihad7teethpulled.jpg

ok, last try before i totally give up...and sicy, please delete all these mistakes--I hate annoying everyone!

roelie said:

poor little guy had just had SEVEN teeth pulled at the vet...he was pathetic that I was compelled to take his picture. Sick, I know! His name's Missing Link :)

Here is Hernandez trying to get my attention..
herniecute.jpg

if you look behind him.. that is his favorite pink shoelace... he drags that thing all over the apartment and he plays fetch with it (i throw it he brings it back to me)
bigeyes.jpg

Last edited:
my poor dog when she broke her leg--how pathetic (and the last one i posted was when my other dog got 7 teeth pulled...why do i only take pix of my pets when they are miserable???)

a3f43b78.jpg

My little babies when they were pups:heart:
This is Paddy
paddy.jpg

And this is Eireann
eireann.jpg

Eireann's had 2 puppies since, called Seamus and Murphy...hehe all Irish!

*edited to say, sorry about the size and you can hardly even see Paddy!:(

Last edited:
I know :( but the good news is it healed completely and she goes jogging with me...she can go 4 miles and she only weighs 7 pounds :D she's hell on wheels!

your puppy picks are precious!

Hi all. here's some pictures of Alfie. He's a Staffordshire Bull terrier and nearly 8 Months old. My sister has his twin sister Mistie and his big brother Rockie from the previous litter. Rockie will be appearing at crufts next month

74424351.jpg

4f21768f.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom