(Possible) Album Cover!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woah. woah. woah. WOOOOOAH NELLY. :faint:

they all look good enough to e--...er, I mean: man, they look good. :tongue: ESPECIALLY Edgie, WOW. He has't looked that cool since AB!

But if the soles of Bono's shoes get any thicker, I half expect a picture to show up of him with bolts on his neck, LOL!

neck-bolts.jpg

(Frankenbono?? LOL)

Souly said:

Re: Re: (Possible) Album Cover!

Discoteque said:

they all look good enough to e--...er, I mean: man, they look good. :tongue: ESPECIALLY Edgie, WOW. He has't looked that cool since AB!

But if the soles of Bono's shoes get any thicker, I half expect a picture to show up of him with bolts on his neck, LOL!

neck-bolts.jpg

(Frankenbono?? LOL)

Thank god for you. After all the heavy shit that went around here today you just gave me the laugh I needed.

Thanks again.

Re: Re: (Possible) Album Cover!

Discoteque said:

neck-bolts.jpg

(Frankenbono?? LOL)

*OH THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!....I did notice the soles also and giggled...Well duh, I'm short too!....they look:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom