popmart sleeves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
ppl tell me the bono man started the sleeve tugging comforter when he stopped smoking during the evation tour but im watchin popmart (thank god he grew his hair back) and when hes thankin everyone for stickin by hes tugin at his sleeve , cute.

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

A funny thing he said during Oakland..

"Excuse me if my voice is a little harsh (i think thats the word he used) tonite, but somehow, a hand mysteriously reached into my bag, grabbed a pack of marlboro lights, took out a cigarette, put it in my mouth and lit it. But.. I have been doing good as far as quitting... "

eek.gif
Mixed expressions from the croud, some boo'd some applauded.. lol.

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

"Excuse me if my voice is a little harsh (i think thats the word he used) tonite, but somehow, a hand mysteriously reached into my bag, grabbed a pack of marlboro lights, took out a cigarette, put it in my mouth and lit it. But.. I have been doing good as far as quitting... "

eek.gif

I bet he smiled an looked cute as heaven when he said that, just like an ashamed child so even if I don't like that he smokes, I probably would have laughed and applaud him.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

eek.gif

Well he's been smokin for years and I for one think he is doing really well. It's not like he can just give up over night and he is doing really well he just had a moment of weakness or something

In U2@TEOTW Bono tells the writer that he smoked because he ne was nervous because people were staring at him. He looked around the room and saw they were. He said if he didn't smoke he would play with his hair or a fork. Well maybe he started tugging his sleeves when he didn't have any hair (yeah thank God he grew it back he looks so much better!) and there were no forks around. Even though he has hair he maybe got out of the habit of playing with it and forks too. Still I have seen a few JT and earlier pics of him playing with his sleeves so I don't know.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
He said if he didn't smoke he would play with his hair or a fork.
......If he runs out of things to play with.....I'm RIGHT here.....

biggrin.gif

P.S. Smoking is icky to me. I know he's been trying to cut back on that and drinking and who knows what else to make his voice better.

P.P.S. Bono should take a hint from Sting and do yoga. YOWZA! Bono in a diaper....
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Back
Top Bottom